Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
IM CALLING FOR TRUE CHANGE ON THIS SITE AS THIS SITE JUST LIKE THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. WE TRY TO FIX THINGS INTERNALLY AND WE NEVER GET ANYWHERE AS A FORUM BECAUSE WE TRY AND CUT CORNERS

WE NEED TO START OVER. WE NEED TO BUILD THE FORUM BACK UP TO WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FORCE OURSELVES TO LIKE WHAT IT HAS BECOME.

IF GOLDIE WAS HERE I WOULD WANT AP GONE BUT SINCE HES IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING HE HAS TO STAY BUT IM CALLING FOR THE RESIGNATION OF ALL ACTIVE MODS AND AT MINIMUM FOR THE RESIGNATION OF MODS SUCH AS CHICITY, DU, AND WHOEVER MODS THE COOL TABLE

ITS TIME TO HAVE IMPARTIAL MODS THAT HAVE NO AGENDA, NO PREEXISITING RELATIONSHIPS, AND MODS THAT WILL DO WHATS RIGHT

THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS REFORMATION

WHOS WITH ME!?
3972520_0.jpg

What happened?

A male and female poster got into it

She called him a bitch and he called her mom a bitch. (Something like that)

He got banned and some women on here feels its a unsafe place to post.

We trying to figure out what we can do.

And beta says change starts at the top. He joking and serious at the same time

That’s about all of it

What happened?
It stems from that “Is ABW a safe place?”
I called to reset the entire forum to start fresh

You should change the sub forums around maybe delete some stuff, get a new round of mods, and allow the same ppl tocome back but change the system of how you deal with Poster to poster conflicts and the punishment system to protect both men and women.

Start fresh

in my opinion

AP then told me this was preliminary discussed

Too many factions, too many agendas, not enough work is being done

Burn it down and build anew

anybody that doesn’t want to concede their power isn’t down for the cause and greater good

I'll say this.

All of them are good people.

Don't have any serious issues with any of them.

Only problem is, like you said, it's too many of them that have ongoing beefs with other posters.

So even when one of these posters who they have a problem with does something wrong, it's going to be perceived as unjust simply because the poster knows them and the mod in question don't really fuck with each other like that.

Furthermore, when that poster sees another poster do something similar to whatever they did to get reprimanded..........and the other poster doesn't get the same kind of punishment.....and they know that the mod and that poster are buddy/buddy........then the aspect of favoritism comes into question.

Not quite sure how to fix it.

It wouldn't make sense to de-mod them, but rather..........just add some new mods who are impartial posters.........who don't really have a beef with anyone on here...........and have them take whatever action is needed against the poster that the other mod has a problem with.

Might not be the end all/be all solution...........but at least it would be a start.

tenor.gif
....one reform can be stopping the constant bitching bout the mods.

Shits be a topic of discussion every 2-3 months since the site was made.
This isn’t an attack on the mods haven’t you been listening? OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE

This is about change. How can you change if you don’t start at the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back