Welcome To aBlackWeb

Message Board Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey....what’s tha “report” prompt for?? Does this report an “ill advised” post to tha admins or summin’?? Don’t know if this been answered somewhere else...just figured I’d ask in this thread cuz this’ll prolly be poppin’ for a min

Hey....what’s tha “report” prompt for?? Does this report an “ill advised” post to tha admins or summin’?? Don’t know if this been answered somewhere else...just figured I’d ask in this thread cuz this’ll prolly be poppin’ for a min
It won’t pop. I’m already being marginalized

they will silence me to set an example

I don't support this thread or any poster that was scared to post their quarantine hairline.

:hahaha:
This nigga making jokes but in 6 months gonna be mad at posters for creating an environment that has made it that 3 women twill be posting in the Christmas thread

I’m trying to help (albeit) in an extreme way but niggas didn’t rock with magneto either

@AP21 it might be a good time to send a site wide PM explaining the report button and making sure people understand there is consequence for misuse. Maybe if possible sending the user an automated message when they press it letting them know if they fuck up they'll get treated.

Just a suggestion. Probably don't want niggas treating it like the flag on the ic.

@AP21 it might be a good time to send a site wide PM explaining the report button and making sure people understand there is consequence for misuse. Maybe if possible sending the user an automated message when they press it letting them know if they fuck up they'll get treated.

Just a suggestion. Probably don't want niggas treating it like the flag on the ic.
Those mega dudes about to be going wild with this feature

Missing the point.
Fighting for you.
Love.
Hurt.
change is hard.
Ungrateful.
Fuck off.
Mod reform ain’t got nothing to do with making the women feel safe. It’s amazing how we expressed our feelings and somehow it still ends up being about something else.

we ask the dudes to be more mindful of how they engage the women.

it turns into “we need new mods“

this shit writes itself.

Mod reform ain’t got nothing to do with making the women feel safe. It’s amazing how we expressed our feelings and somehow it still ends up being about something else.

we ask the dudes to be more mindful of how they engage the women.

it turns into “we need new mods“

this shit writes itself.
If you go to my post in the other thread where I bring up your original statement and meeks’ co-sign I think you would see me saying that I think the site has to start over. And if you’re starting over you can’t come back with the same authoritative figures as you did in the last regime. Like I said it’s the first step

I’m actually trying

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
I’m on the ledge right now for niggas like you and this is what I get. Not a “I see what you’re trying to do but I think it’s not the right way”

it’s leaving me on an island for ridicule and judgment

As long as everyone stay acting the same towards me, yall can be civil and all that with every one else. Unless of course we're trying to have a civil respectful conversation where being a mature refined human being is required.

@Beta, you a funny dude and at times you have the site best interest in mind but this thread is bullshit (due to the timing) and you're a jackass for it

It is as bad a Race thread dividing black men and black women.

As-salamu alaykum King but this thread was not made in good faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back