Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

if your ass is late one time for your curfew your ass is going back to jail

miss me with serve it to the T

probation terms are often times outlandish and inhumane

see I don’t do silly banter about what he should have done/be doing in regards to his probation terms. that’s a moot point because I don’t agree with them in the first place, whereas yall wanted him to work around them.

we are on two different pages. (and that’s perfectly ok) it’s just my politic is vastly different. I don’t agree/support/ endorse/imprisonment whatsoever. I don’t like the probation system in a whole. So I will always be for abolishment, instead of: well he knew he was on probation why didn’t he do this____or that_____
i hear ya and that's great because you aren't on probation and you don't have to deal with it,

but if you were on probation, you could have the EXACT same feelings and still would have to deal with it, or go back to jail

i agree with you Race, the system as a whole is fucked up, so I take steps every day to not subject myself to it, as i'm sure you do it, as you're not currently on probation i'm assuming...

cuz i mean if you are... you're obviously adhering to the terms if you're free and not imprisoned.......

How could he do that and still make a living Du? He needs to go out. His career requires him to be around liquor. There is no way he could avoid being around other felons. You are basically asking him to years.

50 cent doesnt drink alcohol and has an alcohol that he owns

next

what do you guys think its gon take for meek to get his shit together since obviously, these short stints in jail not doing anything

whats it going to take him to finally stop being a bonehead and accept ownership for the activities he engages in and the people he surrounds himself with?

Nothing, dude is who he is. Being away from your family and friends and not being able to do what you want isn't stopping him from doing stupid stuff nothing will.

what do you guys think its gon take for meek to get his shit together since obviously, these short stints in jail not doing anything

whats it going to take him to finally stop being a bonehead and accept ownership for the activities he engages in and the people he surrounds himself with?
Well first off this jail stint will make him more woke.

Once out his parole should be abolished and he will be ultimately free.

He need to talk to ya big homie (Jay Z) and get advice. You see uncle Ricky (Rozay) chilled out. He just needs better guidance.

Although I am not a fan of meek I think he can turn it around. He needs to do this for his fans. Overcoming the systems strongholds is the best revenge.

Ok but you think that arrest for riding his motorcycle is NY is worth going to jail and you think at whatever age he was when he signed the agreement that his court appointed lawyer advised him to sign is ok? How many of you guys have a lawyer right now if you got into a traffic accident. I know at least one person here has a parent tha5 is a lawyer but what about the rest of you. People make mistakes. The rules shouldn’t be changed because someone can afford a better lawyer. Yes I pay 2 lawyers monthly in case something happens. It is l8ke having health insurance.

If the driving violation was his first incident while being on probation I would fully agree with you, shit even if it was his 2nd. This is like his 15th lol. That's the point people are missing, this isn't his first or 2nd probation violation. He's been given chances.

I do agree 2-4 is wayyy to strong of a punishment, but he put himself in that position.

50 cent doesnt drink alcohol and has an alcohol that he owns

next
We are all the same with the same amount of will power I guess. I am not saying Meek is correct. I am saying the system that is sending him to jail is corrupt and if you can’t see that then you can’t. I hope you are never involved in any situation that puts you into the system.

If the driving violation was his first incident while being on probation I would fully agree with you, shit even if it was his 2nd. This is like his 15th lol. That's the point people are missing, this isn't his first or 2nd probation violation. He's been given chances.

I do agree 2-4 is wayyy to strong of a punishment, but he put himself in that position.
The probation system is wrong doesn’t matter how many times he violated the system. American jail system is the failure. I know you are all Americans but the rest of the world can’t be wrong and America is right. I am not even debating the merits of Meek. Look at the entire justice system in this country compared every other country on the planet.

The probation system is wrong doesn’t matter how many times he violated the system. American jail system is the failure. I know you are all Americans but the rest of the world can’t be wrong and America is right. I am not even debating the merits of Meek. Look at the entire justice system in this country compared every other country on the planet.
no one is arguing against that..

the jail system is really fucked up....

but once you in it you have two options

play ball
or
go to jail

i mean his lawyer game might be strong enough to get him out of it... but in the opinion of most, it would be best to keep a low profile bcuz he's being preyed on

no one is arguing against that..

the jail system is really fucked up....

but once you in it you have two options

play ball
or
go to jail

i mean his lawyer game might be strong enough to get him out of it... but in the opinion of most, it would be best to keep a low profile bcuz he's being preyed on
But all black men are preyed on. You will admit that we are more likely to be approached stopped and frisked pulled over or anything else by police right? If he gave up all of his friends and family we would call him something else right. Granted he should fully understand the rules of his parole and adhere to it but it is set up for him and almost everyone to fail.

So no matter how many times he breaks the law, it's the system's fault lol got it

But all black men are preyed on. You will admit that we are more likely to be approached stopped and frisked pulled over or anything else by police right? If he gave up all of his friends and family we would call him something else right. Granted he should fully understand the rules of his parole and adhere to it but it is set up for him and almost everyone to fail.
and we adhere to it.....

i gotta family to think about.....i can't provide for them in prison.....that thought curves my actions

Meek don't gotta thug...

he don't gotta beat up niggaz,

he don't gotta smoke weed,

he don't gotta ride illegal bikes in the city...

he chooses to do those things.and those things carry certain risks..

and the position he's within in inside the system, those risks carry much heavier consequences than are even fair for those actions...

he knows this...

as he's been told by the same fucking judge he was gonna get all that time....

he has et to remove himself from that atmosphere....

being a thing is more important than his freedom to him....

i understand revolting against shit.....

but being a thug ain't that important to me.....

maybe i don't understand or i have trouble being as empathetic, cuz i don't understand how important it is to meek to life as a thug, a rebel, an outlaw.....maybe he thinks chilling in the house with his money he earned through his hard work......with his family is being a house nigga or conforming to the system...

i mean shit....i just don't get it cuz i don't understand what's important to meek....

but if it was me.......if i was a millionaire rapper on probation....

tat would be the most perfect probation sentence ever served in the history of probations....

if they could grade that shit it would be A+

if you think for one second i'd risk all the millions i earned, the big houses, the financial freedom to spend time with my family and not think about a fucking bill cuz i wanna pop wheelies , hang out with niggaz who ain't got shit, and beat up clown ass safaree, you got me confused...

i give a fuck

So no matter how many times he breaks the law, it's the system's fault lol got it
Ok I was trying not to say it but I am going to. If he was a rich white kid from a prominent family he more than likely would not be going to jail. It is that simple. Again I am not defending his actions and yes if I knew him there would have been several talk as I am sure the people around him have had but the punishment should fit the crime and if he wasn’t already on unjust parole he wouldn’t be going to jail now.

Meek don't gotta thug...

he don't gotta beat up niggaz,

he don't gotta smoke weed,

he don't gotta ride illegal bikes in the city...

he chooses to do those things.and those things carry certain risks..

and the position he's within in inside the system, those risks carry much heavier consequences than are even fair for those actions...

he knows this...

as he's been told by the same fucking judge he was gonna get all that time....

he has et to remove himself from that atmosphere....

being a thing is more important than his freedom to him....

i understand revolting against shit.....

but being a thug ain't that important to me.....

maybe i don't understand or i have trouble being as empathetic, cuz i don't understand how important it is to meek to life as a thug, a rebel, an outlaw.....maybe he thinks chilling in the house with his money he earned through his hard work......with his family is being a house nigga or conforming to the system...

i mean shit....i just don't get it cuz i don't understand what's important to meek....

but if it was me.......if i was a millionaire rapper on probation....

tat would be the most perfect probation sentence ever served in the history of probations....

if they could grade that shit it would be A+

if you think for one second i'd risk all the millions i earned, the big houses, the financial freedom to spend time with my family and not think about a fucking bill cuz i wanna pop wheelies , hang out with niggaz who ain't got shit, and beat up clown ass safaree, you got me confused...

i give a fuck
I agree with you but it is only by Jah grace that I am not in jail or on probation. His original crime was done when he was a relatively young. Now you asking him to go against everything he enjoys. Yes Du you clearly make better decisions than he does. But imagine if you had to give up beer and graphic t shirts( please don’t take that as disrespect but those are the things I know you enjoy) how hard would it be? We are all a composite of a bunch of things and we have to make sacrifices to progress and he struggles with those sacrifices. But he shouldn’t go to jail for these recent actions.

Ok I was trying not to say it but I am going to. If he was a rich white kid from a prominent family he more than likely would not be going to jail. It is that simple. Again I am not defending his actions and yes if I knew him there would have been several talk as I am sure the people around him have had but the punishment should fit the crime and if he wasn’t already on unjust parole he wouldn’t be going to jail now.
who doesn't know that though?
who's not working with that knowledge?
this is exact reason why he should be careful...especially when you making money...

if i was making money like that all i would be is paranoid that someone is gonna try and take it from me

I agree with you but it is only by Jah grace that I am not in jail or on probation. His original crime was done when he was a relatively young. Now you asking him to go against everything he enjoys. Yes Du you clearly make better decisions than he does. But imagine if you had to give up beer and graphic t shirts( please don’t take that as disrespect but those are the things I know you enjoy) how hard would it be? We are all a composite of a bunch of things and we have to make sacrifices to progress and he struggles with those sacrifices. But he shouldn’t go to jail for these recent actions.
if i had the choice of giving up t's and beer, shit i'll add in wings, video games, tv and the internet... if i had to give that shit up to no sit in prison... it's gone.....

no materialistic thing is worth that.......

now if u try to take my family from me, or threaten them with harm, yea, i'll do my time over that gladly, standing n my head.....

but not no silly shit

Ok so the debate isnt that the system is fucked all the way up we all know that. People say he shouldve been smarter of course you can say that about any person locked up. Race and Chi are like dismantle this shit. And others are like he rich he should avoid all that shit. But it aint like he dangerous for real.

Im completely think probation some bullshit. My brother is banned from a whole damn city. A city he grew up in. He done did his time and that shit fucking up everything.

Back