Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

All is see is Massa words have got you niggas in a sunken place

Glad to know most of y’all would turn heel and become vegetables if you ever catch a case

Wouldn't you, jail ain't the spot to be so you damn right I'm walking the straight and narrow

cmon race

Kalief was guilty of being black. He wasnt on probation, he hasnt been in front of the same judge on numerous occasions. What happened to him was nothing short of a tragedy and another black eye on the justice system, but Meek aint not Kalief.

ITS ABOUT THE SYSTEM IN WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is see is Massa words have got you niggas in a sunken place

Glad to know most of y’all would turn heel and become vegetables if you ever catch a case

Nah the difference is, there's mothafuckas who wanna hold hands and cry about how bad the system is and how unfair the world is and there's mothafuckas who smarten up and figure out what to do and what not to do to fall victim to it. U can't expect to continue to do illegal shit and not get locked up

That's like tim down the block keeps getting caught selling drugs and yall blaming the system for it, backwards ass thinking.

i'm pretty sure everybody in this thread if they were placed on probation for 90 days for any reason in the world, or they gotta back up 2 years....

i have no doubt every single one of yall would serve the terms of that shit to a fuckign T.

Regardless of the stipulations....i'm fairly confident each and everyone of all would be like "fuck that, imma just sit my rich ass in the house for a few months. the streets be iight"

i know my black ass wouldn't be nowhere...

i'd be video gaming and binge watching tv like a motherfucker.......

CALL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU PLEASE......my black ass ain't gonna be in jail

I ain't sayig the shit they doing ain't wrong and fcked up
I ain't saying the shit is criminal and fucking illegal
I damn sure ain't saying they set the shit up for this nigga to fail...

I"M saying... the nigga a millionaire....

i mean either way he was gonna sit down.....i woulda been like fuck everybody, and sat my rich ass down in m house, and just not gave a fuck about the world for a while, and just laid back....

but cuz he couldn't do that... no he gotta sit down for 2-4 in a fcking cell.....

yea the shit fucked up.....and i'll never deny that shit.....

but shit.......acquiring shit ain't nuffin if u can't maintain it....

make smarter decisions....take some accountability......that's all

I don’t see how some of you can’t see the system at work in this case. I don’t know what he did but there is no way he deserves to spend the time in jail for it now. Justice should be fair and equal and it is not. Who gets 10years probation. How can you miss them giving him a short leash and yes that is what it is so they can keep punishing him for the same crime. They hold it above his head for 10 years. They can send him back for a speeding ticket. I guess most of you have never been accused, arrested or no anyone who was in the system. Do you realize that there ar civilized society where you don’t get parole and there are mandatory maximums instead of minimums. America has convinced you that there way is right. The revolving door of putting people in jail and organized slavery and some of you are starting to believe it. He isn’t a saint but this is unjust.

i'm pretty sure everybody in this thread if they were placed on probation for 90 days for any reason in the world, or they gotta back up 2 years....

i have no doubt every single one of yall would serve the terms of that shit to a fuckign T.

Regardless of the stipulations....i'm fairly confident each and everyone of all would be like "fuck that, imma just sit my rich ass in the house for a few months. the streets be iight"

giphy.gif

I don’t see how some of you can’t see the system at work in this case. I don’t know what he did but there is no way he deserves to spend the time in jail for it now.

So you don't know what he did................ but you do know... he doesn't deserve jail time? lol

I ain't sayig the shit they doing ain't wrong and fcked up
I ain't saying the shit is criminal and fucking illegal
I damn sure ain't saying they set the shit up for this nigga to fail...

I"M saying... the nigga a millionaire....

i mean either way he was gonna sit down.....i woulda been like fuck everybody, and sat my rich ass down in m house, and just not gave a fuck about the world for a while, and just laid back....

but cuz he couldn't do that... no he gotta sit down for 2-4 in a fcking cell.....

yea the shit fucked up.....and i'll never deny that shit.....

but shit.......acquiring shit ain't nuffin if u can't maintain it....

make smarter decisions....take some accountability......that's all
How could he do that and still make a living Du? He needs to go out. His career requires him to be around liquor. There is no way he could avoid being around other felons. You are basically asking him to years.

I am saying his parole violation doesn’t deserve jail time because if it was major you Goldie would have posted it first.

When you take a plea and they sit you down to sign and agree, they THOROUGHLY explain to you, if you break any laws, you will be sent back to jail. He broke a handful of em lol This judge is seeing a guy who still doesn't get it. He's been afforded more chances than damn near every nigga out here. U cant continue to put u hand in the fire and not expect to get burnt eventually.

How could he do that and still make a living Du? He needs to go out. His career requires him to be around liquor. There is no way he could avoid being around other felons. You are basically asking him to years.

I would assume that fault is on his lawyer. Bc he is an entertainer there are stipulations that need to be bypassed due to the nature of his employment. The probation agreement had to be juxxed from the jump.

all meek is doing is finishing the terms of his original sentence he will be out in a year and a half on good behavior.

if your ass is late one time for your curfew your ass is going back to jail

miss me with serve it to the T

probation terms are often times outlandish and inhumane

see I don’t do silly banter about what he should have done/be doing in regards to his probation terms. that’s a moot point because I don’t agree with them in the first place, whereas yall wanted him to work around them.

we are on two different pages. (and that’s perfectly ok) it’s just my politic is vastly different. I don’t agree/support/ endorse/imprisonment whatsoever. I don’t like the probation system in a whole. So I will always be for abolishment, instead of: well he knew he was on probation why didn’t he do this____or that_____

I would assume that fault is on his lawyer. Bc he is an entertainer there are stipulations that need to be bypassed due to the nature of his employment. The probation agreement had to be juxxed from the jump.
I am sure the original was the lawyer the system gave him before he had money and you can not undue a parole agreement when you get a better lawyer because you have plead guilty already.

When you take a plea and they sit you down to sign and agree, they THOROUGHLY explain to you, if you break any laws, you will be sent back to jail. He broke a handful of em lol This judge is seeing a guy who still doesn't get it. He's been afforded more chances than damn near every nigga out here. U cant continue to put u hand in the fire and not expect to get burnt eventually.
Ok but you think that arrest for riding his motorcycle is NY is worth going to jail and you think at whatever age he was when he signed the agreement that his court appointed lawyer advised him to sign is ok? How many of you guys have a lawyer right now if you got into a traffic accident. I know at least one person here has a parent tha5 is a lawyer but what about the rest of you. People make mistakes. The rules shouldn’t be changed because someone can afford a better lawyer. Yes I pay 2 lawyers monthly in case something happens. It is l8ke having health insurance.

that nigga got money fam....

how he gonna make a living in jail?

what do you guys think its gon take for meek to get his shit together since obviously, these short stints in jail not doing anything

whats it going to take him to finally stop being a bonehead and accept ownership for the activities he engages in and the people he surrounds himself with?

Back