Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

then u dont have nothing to worry bout....
thats why i also said should.

while there are crooked cops.....i personally do not think black cops should be apart of that type of corruption that brings down black people or assaults. but niggas be thinking they on the in crowd protection system until reality hits em.

the irish once came here and protected their own. and gave shit to the criminals and even sometimes they looked the other way to help out their people.

black people be quick to shit on each other. like our past wasnt bad enough with everything and everyone else....we are also our own biggest problem next to the govt and corruption.

any Black person rallying around the prison industrial complex needs to reevaluate. Ive spoken on this countless times.

go back to old threads. Im not about to engage you on this topic today.

It's unwise to assume that someone has seen what you've said in a bunch of old threads. Some of us haven't even been on this site that long. And acknowledging that someone may deserve to be locked up isn't rallying around the prison industrial complex. Should we just let all the murderers run free because the prison system in America is fucked up?

That's neither here nor there. You said don't want to engage that and it wasn't my initial point anyway. Calling someone white because you disagree with them is still pointless and petty. Something like this is far more useful:

Yes Meek violated parole but yall act like the man is a murderer. He was 18 when he got jammed up that lead to his current incarceration.
He was carrying a pistol at 18 for protection
Got arrested for not letting cops search his car
Violation for traveling to a show without premission
Violation for traveling to a show without premission
Got into it with a fan because he didnt want to take a picture
Popping a wheelie

Which of those sounds like a man need to to get 2-5 for. The system is set up for us to fail, of course there is a personal responsibility but the game is rigged.

thats why i also said should.

while there are crooked cops.....i personally do not think black cops should be apart of that type of corruption that brings down black people or assaults. but niggas be thinking they on the in crowd protection system until reality hits em.

the irish once came here and protected their own. and gave shit to the criminals and even sometimes they looked the other way to help out their people.

black people be quick to shit on each other. like our past wasnt bad enough with everything and everyone else....we are also our own biggest problem next to the govt and corruption.
my aunt s husband is one of those black cops...already cost the city over 500K for fucking niggas up and throwing them down the stairs.....we dont really fuck w him..but next time i see him i ll pick his brain

It's unwise to assume that someone has seen what you've said in a bunch of old threads. Some of us haven't even been on this site that long. And acknowledging that someone may deserve to be locked up isn't rallying around the prison industrial complex. Should we just let all the murderers run free because the prison system in America is fucked up?

That's neither here nor there. You said don't want to engage that and it wasn't my initial point anyway. Calling someone white because you disagree with them is still pointless and petty. Something like this is far more useful:

are you white?

LMAOOOO cut the dramatics

one minute yall hard, next minute its “Hey dont say that about me, youre tearing me down”

foh

I suggest all the “he deserved it” ass negros read this book

all the “what you mean he shouldn't be on probation?” “THIS IS THE SYSTEM SO WE HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES”
7E0CC532-ACA1-4E9C-A10C-563C52C26C70.jpeg

Cosign.

And don't forget trying to jump people on camera thrice (Safaree, French Montana and the kid they stole the bootleg Nicki Minaj shirts from) among other dumb ass shit he recorded himself doing.

He's not above the law man. He could have gotten 5 for violating the first time. Meek is a millionaire who knows better but doesn't care. He was given plenty of chances. They went to 2 other judges and got the same answer. We pushing for a dude who actively did the crime to be freed versus people who could actually use the support for real injustices on crimes they didn't commit but won't because they don't "entertain" us SMMFH. Meek is like a spit in the face to people who are actually fucked up.

There's not a single hashtag or "free ___" shirt for any of the names I mentioned.

But why do people get that much time for non violent crimes and why does it follow a person their whole life. I havent read this whole thread tho. But i mean 5 years in prison for just this stuff.

Just read he was visited by Robert Kraft and Michael Rubin

He got a lot of dudes with clout in his corner right now. Hopefully he don’t DMX himself

Back