Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
1106-meek-mill-tmz-3.jpg

Meek Mill's most recent arrests didn't sit well with the judge, who's sending the rapper to prison for a minimum of 2 years for violating probation.

Meek was in a Philadelphia court Monday when the judge ruled he'd violated probation from his 2009 drug and weapons case by getting busted for a St. Louis airport fight ... and his reckless driving arrest in NYC.

Even though both cases were dropped, the judge said the arrests alone were violations -- and reportedly gave him 2 to 4 years in prison.

Didn't help Meek's case that he'd previously violated probation in 2015. He got off with house arrest for that one. No such luck this time.

Budden called it, said the judge was gonna throw the book at him this time around.

Bullshit

From 2009 the system been trying to keep Meek down. Damn shame two dropped cases did him in.

I don’t even wanna hear he should have been laying low bs. Taking a persons freedoms and liberties is never a good thing

So i heard he got hemmed up for bikes and then they tied it to his prior stuff. Damn. Hopefully they suspend his shit.

All the charges was dropped and he still got hemmed up. Can't blame nobody but Meek tho
Yes the fuck you can!

Stop following that stupid judicial system logic of well he shouldn’t have been breaking a law...

Two things:
1) man made laws are bullshit to begin with designed to keep the lower and middle class home she separated

2) parole violations are designed to keep you in the system much longer than realistically needed

Now you me what a fan that got jumped by his crew and popping wheelies in a street full of mofos popping wheelies gotta do with weapon and drug charges

Last edited:
Hopefully bout time this sentence is over his probation time is over also

Chi making a lot of sense...

But he acting like niggaz don't know the system fucked up...

I don't know about y'all, but if my broke ass make out, I'm living squeaky clean if for no reason other than the system being fucked the way it is.....

Meek had millions,,a criminal record, personally met mad niggaz who did time for similar shit....

Is the system wrong?yes
Is meek as dumb ass? Also yes

A nigga in his position can't afford bout to know them cacs out to get him

Here’s the thing, the case in St Louis was thrown out because it was Meek crew that got into a scuffle, NOT Meek. And he has the right to defend himself when he being attacked. Ppl gonna say just walk away but when nigga swinging on you it ain’t that simple

The NYC case....you know how many illegal motor bike riders on the road? Ruff Ryder bike team still HEAVY in BX and Westchester County. The city gives NO FUCKS about them until they causing damage or real congestion.

Yes I know the system is fucked up and he gonna get hemmed up for every little thing but that don’t make it right.

He knocked for drug and weapons charges. How the fuck y’all see a jay walking ticket as being justifiable for his incarceration

In relation to man made laws and bogus probation violations

Don’t be that nigga man, don’t be that nigga

So no matter what the person did they shouldn't be locked up?

I feel like if you harmed somebody or stole somebody livelihood by your actions ie Bernie Madoff you need to be out. But riding bikes while on parole nah. I get its dumb and he rich and has way more better choices to make. But 2 years for bikes.

Yeah

Every person walking this site has broken a man made law and gotten away with it. The other day I was next to cop texting like a mofo. He looked over, gave me a smirk, kept it moving

Two miles later I saw a cop driving and talking in his phone like it was nothing

Yes Philly got it out for Meek, judge should have been recluses for his case but it is what it is

I won’t be celebrating the incarceration of Meek, not this go round. Fuck his beef with Drake, French, Wale, whomever....this shit is beyond fucked up.

Somethings transend rap, this is one of them

Yeah

Every person walking this site has broken a man made law and gotten away with it. The other day I was next to cop texting like a mofo. He looked over, gave me a smirk, kept it moving

Two miles later I saw a cop driving and talking in his phone like it was nothing

Yes Philly got it out for Meek, judge should have been recluses for his case but it is what it is

I won’t be celebrating the incarceration of Meek, not this go round. Fuck his beef with Drake, French, Wale, whomever....this shit is beyond fucked up.

Somethings transend rap, this is one of them

Commonwealth state tries hard

Every law is man made
False

But it’s late, I ain’t had no pussy or throat, and I’m going to sleep

I’ll try to make a thread tomorrow the discussing the difference between gawd/nature/universal law and man made laws

Back