Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

BYE...see you when you get out. Maybe your voice will get deeper so u can be a baratone rapper

a thread full of Black men rallying around the prison system

the most targeted group when it comes to mass incarceration talking about: he deserved it

smh y’all gotta do better

It's not a rally. Meek justified his own sanctions by his repeated acts of stupidity. Like dude you on proB and you still wildin'... when was the day he said shit maybe I should calm down... when he got sentenced.

meek don't deserve this, they are absolutely targeting and making an example out of him....and i hope his appeals work...

but i also think he should dial it down and chill the fuck out till these charges over with... as long as he's on parole/probation..they gonna make life a living hell for him......

all i'm saying is dude needa cool out

a thread full of Black men rallying around the prison system

the most targeted group when it comes to mass incarceration talking about: he deserved it

smh y’all gotta do better

Nobody rallying around the system but if you know they targeting you it would be in your best interest to stop being a dumbass. Why is he fighting anybody, let your security handle that. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Black men out of all people should arrive to an anti-prisons politic

y’all niggas are disgusting

I'm against the prison system but stupid is as stupid does. I rather see him free without music then dead.. how can one have pity on a millionaire when I work a 9-5 struggling. He had/has the life and yet he still found a way to fuck it up.

meek don't deserve this, they are absolutely targeting and making an example out of him....and i hope his appeals work...

but i also think he should dial it down and chill the fuck out till these charges over with... as long as he's on parole/probation..they gonna make life a living hell for him......

all i'm saying is dude needa cool out

He's not the first example and he ain't the last example.

He was quiet as kept when he was with Nikki

Lol @ he need to stop wildin

Man, he A grade thug outchea, riding around on dirt bikes, hanging in the background of fights and such

Straight menace to society I tell ya......

Meek fucked up. He know the sanctions of his probation and he violated it. Am I suppose to feel pity. If I got locked meek ain't gonna throw no rally to free me.

Hood nigga still doing hood things. I hope they got dirt bikes in the yard so he can practice his getaway

Meek fucked up. He know the sanctions of his probation and he violated it. Am I suppose to feel pity. If I got locked meek ain't gonna throw no rally to free me.

Hood nigga still doing hood things. I hope they got dirt bikes in the yard so he can practice his getaway
Shut up man

You don’t fuck with Meek, we get it

We've been knowing how the system works for yearssssssssss, so all of this talk about how bad the system is obvious, duh.

The point is, he knew what it was, they're giving niggas jail sentences for driving violations. He's been going infront of the same judge back to back to back to back since 2003, how many times do you think the judge was gonna give the nigga a pass?

Yall talkin about the system and completely neglecting Meek's behavior and how he got in the position he's in.

His crew was caught on cam jumping safaree a few months , he just got into an altercation with french montana LAST WEEK, they'rewatching you!

Yall niggas gotta smarten up.

are you white?

We've been knowing how the system works for yearssssssssss, so all of this talk about how bad the system is obvious, duh.

The point is, he knew what it was, they're giving niggas jail sentences for driving violations. He's been going infront of the same judge back to back to back to back since 2003, how many times do you think the judge was gonna give the nigga a pass?

Yall talkin about the system and completely neglecting Meek's behavior and how he got in the position he's in.

His crew was caught on camp jumping safaree a few months , he just got into an altercation with french montana LAST WEEK, they'rewatching you!

Yall niggas gotta smarten up.

10 years on probation is the real injustice

foh

I'm against the prison system but stupid is as stupid does. I rather see him free without music then dead.. how can one have pity on a millionaire when I work a 9-5 struggling. He had/has the life and yet he still found a way to fuck it up.
Because he seems to have more money than you he doesn’t deserve pity? His crime is not being rich?

Back