Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

what’s sickening to me is how one day y’all are mad that racist cops are not locked up

mad the next day that Kalief Browder died behind his imprisonment

then the next day talking about Meek knew better

THE HEADASSERY!!

y’all refuse to think critically about the system as a whole

and your shitty, flip floppy politics are to blame

We've been knowing how the system works for yearssssssssss, so all of this talk about how bad the system is obvious, duh.

The point is, he knew what it was, they're giving niggas jail sentences for driving violations. He's been going infront of the same judge back to back to back to back since 2003, how many times do you think the judge was gonna give the nigga a pass?

Yall talkin about the system and completely neglecting Meek's behavior and how he got in the position he's in.

His crew was caught on camp jumping safaree a few months , he just got into an altercation with french montana LAST WEEK, they'rewatching you!

Yall niggas gotta smarten up.
What behavior? Riding around on bikes with the same youth that you giving away clothes and back to school supplies to? How you gonna expect the kids to listen to him and his message? He reaching g them on they level

Meeks crew this, Meeks crew that....and yet Meek himself hasn’t been involved with none of that foolishness. Ain’t nan sign that Meek thru a punch or anything.

Because he seems to have more money than you he doesn’t deserve pity? His crime is not being rich?

If he wasn't rich he would have been sentenced and jailed a long time ago.

Because he has a celebrity fandom he is given mercy to some things that he does.

Money grants you some leverage.

All in all he was being watched and his actions caught up with him.

What behavior? Riding around on bikes with the same youth that you giving away clothes and back to school supplies to? How you gonna expect the kids to listen to him and his message? He reaching g them on they level

Meeks crew this, Meeks crew that....and yet Meek himself hasn’t been involved with none of that foolishness. Ain’t nan sign that Meek thru a punch or anything.

So you're gonna leave out the fight HE was in at the airport? You're gonna leave out the things his judge asked him to do while on probation and neglected to do? So him having a driving violation is negated because he's with kids?

Cut it out man

both sides right

the system is fucked up and his charges are ridiculous

annnnnd

he needa chill the fuck out...i woulda been straight geek/nerd status....go right in the house after work

what’s sickening to me is how one day y’all are mad that racist cops are not locked up

THE HEADASSERY!!

You sound ridiculous. I can say the same thing to all the shit you were saying about Tyrese in the other thread.

Failing a drug test should not lead to 2-4 years in prison. Sending people to prison for violating parole repeatedly is what feeds mass incarceration

probation terms only serve to control and manage individuals and the communities that they come from and return to. dassit

there’s truly no reason a newly freed person should be monitored and/or surveillanced for years after serving time.

it’s ridicolous and only proves that prisons are not designed for rehabiliton

Failing a drug test should not lead to 2-4 years in prison. Sending people to prison for violating parole repeatedly is what feeds mass incarceration

probation terms only serve to control and manage individuals and the communities that they come from and return to. dassit

there’s truly no reason a newly freed person should be monitored and/or surveillanced for years after serving time.

it’s ridicolous and only proves that prisons are not designed for rehabiliton

If you know you're on probation, which you agreed to, why in the fuck would u continue to do illegal drugs. This is not rocket science, stop doing illegal activities. period.

There’s no way to hate prisoners as a group in the US and not be basing that hate around race, class, and other forms of oppression.

Fuck thinly veiled bullshit like applying labels like “criminals” or suggesting that “they’re in there for a reason”, when the main reasons people are jailed is because they are people of color, especially Black and Native people, or are poor and the prison system makes it easier for rich white people to exploit their labor and bodies.

I don't condone the actions of cops or how they try our inner city youth in the judicial system...this place isn't build for us to succeed on our own..role models we look up to give us assurance there is something out there for us

Meek as a role model to some of these kids and what they see him do these kids are sure to follow. He has to do better is he gonna preach to these young scholars. His actions are immature and yea I get it you have to uphold your street credibility BUT when you keep doing what your doing and that docket get bigger and bigger .. you're doing just what they want you to do.. so you can land in a place you dont want be.. I feel for him as a black man to black man but do I give him pity based off his reaccuring actions ..NO!

That's you. When it's tyrese or somebody u don't care for "that's what he gets" , when it's meek or someone u like "fuck the system" lol

nigga you are comparing apples to
oranges

and if you read my post. I said I felt bad for Tyrese. laughing at his video means what?

THE HEADASSERY!!

cmon race

Kalief was guilty of being black. He wasnt on probation, he hasnt been in front of the same judge on numerous occasions. What happened to him was nothing short of a tragedy and another black eye on the justice system, but Meek aint not Kalief.

All is see is Massa words have got you niggas in a sunken place

Glad to know most of y’all would turn heel and become vegetables if you ever catch a case

I don't condone the actions of cops or how they try our inner city youth in the judicial system...this place isn't build for us to succeed on our own..role models we look up to give us assurance there is something out there for us

Meek as a role model to some of these kids and what they see him do these kids are sure to follow. He has to do better is he gonna preach to these young scholars. His actions are immature and yea I get it you have to uphold your street credibility BUT when you keep doing what your doing and that docket get bigger and bigger .. you're doing just what they want you to do.. so you can land in a place you dont want be.. I feel for him as a black man to black man but do I give him pity based off his reaccuring actions ..NO!

saying “that’s what he gets” is condoning the behavior of cops and whoever else maintains and protects the system genius

Back