Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Yrs In Prison

Yall gotta help me understand why Meek should be let go for violating parole 6 fuckin times SMMFH. A person can get 5 years for violating parole ONCE he did it 6 times and only got 2-4 (prolly be out in 2). The way y'all ride for Meek, y'all better ride for our real community leaders n shit. Meek makes mediocre music at best and would pour a bottle of champagne on your sisters and daughters just because.....

o4eke4fb1gt7.gif

Yall gotta help me understand why Meek should be let go for violating parole 6 fuckin times SMMFH. A person can get 5 years for violating parole ONCE he did it 6 times and only got 2-4 (prolly be out in 2). The way y'all ride for Meek, y'all better ride for our real community leaders n shit. Meek makes mediocre music at best and would pour a bottle of champagne on your sisters and daughters just because.....
AE42A5CF-7844-4B51-B52C-0B70C81763FA.gif

are you white?

I swear yall be sounding so white lmaooo

I have to remind myself constantly that this forum is comprised of mainly Black folks because .....

Still mad over the shit I said about you in the fabolous thread lmaooooolololol.

Cuz if you have a good job, read, good credit, volunteer in the community and do non stereotypical things obviously it means your "white". Ignorance is no excuse in Meeks case.

I stick by what I said. Niggas better ride for people like Deval Patrick, Sundiata Acoli, Mumia Abu-Jamal, Joseph Sledge, Lawrence McKinney, Andre Hatchett the way y'all ride for Meek. Meek cares more about poppin bottles and jewelry than he does civil rights and equality. Meek would only care when it benefits him SMMFH. He violated parole 6 times and got a slap on the wrist until the last one.
thank you for some of those names....imma need them for a thread im working on.

shit im working on too much

Still mad over the shit I said about you in the fabolous thread lmaooooolololol.

Cuz if you have a good job, read, good credit, volunteer in the community and do non stereotypical things obviously it means your "white". Ignorance is no excuse in Meeks case.

I stick by what I said. Niggas better ride for people like Deval Patrick, Sundiata Acoli, Mumia Abu-Jamal, Joseph Sledge, Lawrence McKinney, Andre Hatchett the way y'all ride for Meek. Meek cares more about poppin bottles and jewelry than he does civil rights and equality. Meek would only care when it benefits him SMMFH. He violated parole 6 times and got a slap on the wrist until the last one.

I can tell youre young.

Im not mad over anything youve said to me. I rarely take what ppl say to me on here seriously. you alluded to the fact I was mad about what you said in the Family feud thread

now youre convinced Im mad at you about what you said in the Fab thread lol when in reality I dont care AT ALL.

Im not mad at you. In fact, I have NO problem with you. Theres nobody on here that I dislike...I never met you IRL so I cant gauge your personality, character, ideas etc fully

so chill on that.

when I quote you its me just either talking shit, wanting to understand your POV or talking shit lol

I disagree with your opinion on Meek, dassit.

nothing more, nothing less

I can tell youre young.

Im not mad over anything youve said to me. I rarely take what ppl say to me on here seriously. you alluded to the fact I was mad about what you said in the Family feud thread

now youre convinced Im mad at you about what you said in the Fab thread lol when in reality I dont care AT ALL.

Im not mad at you. In fact, I have NO problem with you. Theres nobody on here that I dislike...I never met you IRL so I cant gauge your personality, character, ideas etc fully

so chill on that.

when I quote you its me just either talking shit, wanting to understand your POV or talking shit lol

I disagree with your opinion on Meek, dassit.

nothing more, nothing less
i think ya'll around the same age tbh

Back