Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

Some of yall are brutal. Really said he need to stop whining, shrug it off and make more money?? lol hell nah

Took all his money to pay off taxes smfh, fuck outa here. Romeo better than me, cuz after i been aware and noticed i was signed to my dad & never got a rap cheque after being a somewhat big artist, cuz he used that money to clear his fuck up's, i would of cut him off.

Just glad I dont have to keep hearing about all the cheap processed food P keeps marketing to black people. Always tried to spin it like he was doing it for us and not his pockets.

Bruh these nigga here think if a parent got money and don’t kill you that nothing they do is wrong,

Why you insult me like a ho? Literally everytime these stories come out whether it’s 50 or Master P y’all say the same thing get over it you’re grown. It’s not that simple.
Why jump out the window over Romeo's accusation? We don't actually know anything about this situation. You exaggerating to make your point when you don't actually know the veracity of the claim.

Romeo is 33 years old but has never cried broke a day in his life until now. Despite working with his father for the entirety of that time. Who can really say how much money Romeo received or didn't? Like I don't get how people can speak so cocksure on issues that they have no information about.

Why jump out the window over Romeo's accusation? We don't actually know anything about this situation. You exaggerating to make your point when you don't actually know the veracity of the claim.

Romeo is 33 years old but has never cried broke a day in his life until now. Despite working with his father for the entirety of that time. Who can really say how much money Romeo received or didn't? Like I don't get how people can speak so cocksure on issues that they have no information about.

Ok bro

I think it’s usually different for daughters, but NOLA dads just don’t be getting that much praise from sons, and I find most the complaints is along these same lines that the dads really be more about themselves and less hands-on or not much going out the way to assist with their son’s development in a way meaningful to the son. They be more so on some pull your own self up by your bootstraps. It’s a generalization, but still.

This a forum where we are supposed to give opinions on topics that are posted nobody is jumping out a window for Romeo. We are goin off what the man said himself and he said that he hasn't received a dime from any of the music, tv shows, movies, or promotion that he did as a kid. And he posted screenshots of raps snacks telling him that they will now be sending his commission directly to him cause they have been going to P this whole time.

Sometimes you gotta hit folks where it hurts to get their attention and for P it's his public image. Like Chi said hopefully from this point they hash shit out privately.

Businesses and ventures run at slim profits and deficits all the time....it may not have even been money left over from all that stuff back then....

Just to be in position and petition for those appearances he had requires ALOT of resources...Theres people from all over the world, with money, competing to get their kids in Hollywierd. Thats where concessions come in. ....who knows what had to be leveraged in the pursuit of growth... It's all a gamble and returns aren't guaranteed

Idc n idc what they got going on....i just trip how its always assumed there is (or was) this grand ol pot of money...its like people NEED these entertainment fantasies to be true!

Some of yall are brutal. Really said he need to stop whining, shrug it off and make more money?? lol hell nah

Took all his money to pay off taxes smfh, fuck outa here. Romeo better than me, cuz after i been aware and noticed i was signed to my dad & never got a rap cheque after being a somewhat big artist, cuz he used that money to clear his fuck up's, i would of cut him off.

Just glad I dont have to keep hearing about all the cheap processed food P keeps marketing to black people. Always tried to spin it like he was doing it for us and not his pockets.

thank you bro. lol!

bruh i was watching a behind the scenes on randy orton 2k14 cover. and a 30 second tv commerical. he said it took about 12 hours of shooting to get it done.

bro. this nigga romeo has done about 30 movies from when he was 10 to 18. and about 20 tv shows.

image the long days.nights and hard work he had to put in making and shooting those tv shows and movies.

image spending 3 months shooting a movie. and 2 weeks on the set of a tv show. you going to acting classes. auditioning, treaveling.

memorzieing the scripts and working with the directors.

for 8 years. and not seeing a dime of that.

I think it’s usually different for daughters, but NOLA dads just don’t be getting that much praise from sons, and I find most the complaints is along these same lines that the dads really be more about themselves and less hands-on or not much going out the way to assist with their son’s development in a way meaningful to the son. They be more so on some pull your own self up by your bootstraps. It’s a generalization, but still.

yea that way of thinking helps nobody

Even though I think this is being put out there for a show....I believe what Rome is saying. I have a relative like Master P.... love him dearly but he'll take advantage of somebody close to him quick to make a buck, but all on social media trying to portray an image to be all caring and upright and have so many friends..

Back