Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

Wrong is wrong b

If they not still doing right by them then they have all rights to speak out

preach. nodboy cared about master p or no limit from 2006 to 2022.

lil romeo was the only left on that label and new no limit doing movies, tv shows, tv commericals. had hit songs on 106 and park. the radio and other stuff.

lets not like lil romeo did not earn his keep.

master p try to make his other kids and family members on. but none of them could be a star like lil romeo or sell records,act,movies. and were fuck ups.

his daughter failed music career and reality show.

his other sons.

now his other 2 sons are playing basketball and he is getting rich from them.

but if the mom,daughter,

p brother.

p childhood friends.

industry niggas.

and now son is saying the same thang.

they all cannot be lying.

So No Limit wasn't doing shit for how long so where is this money that was supposedly coming in that P was allegedly stealing from everyone. Those movies and tv shows got nothing to do with No Limit so if Romeo fucked up those funds then that's on him. Dude better do what Bow Wow doing and go on one of those lil kids tour and make money

Lol, trying to tell y'all there's no money in rap.

Lol, that's really the issue that rappers have with Diddy and Master P.

They aren't maliciously ripping off their artists, it's just there's no money being a C-list rapper. The label is gonna pay itself first before it pays the talent.

Romeo has one Gold album. What you think the royalty split is for all the work Romeo put in?

It damn sure ain't 50/50.

Lol I bet Master P gave a Snoop a great deal but bizness is bizness. Lol, Romeo better use that USC degree and get a damn job lol.

Last edited:
Hate to see it. I don't know what seem to be the issue though, is Romeo saying he's owed money or something?

In before Hip hop dads not being ish become the new wave.

Next we gonna have Destiny speaking out on Nas or something

P being broke wouldn't shock me because the music money is aways caught up in red tape. Still P could go on a tour in the South alone and sell out most southern cities. Romeo taking it to social media to air out family business is spoiled brat shit. My son and I MAY HAVE BEEF BUT I WOULD NEVER GO ONLINE AND DOG HIM IN FRONT STRANGERS AND THE WORLD TO SEE.

The running joke has always been u sign to Cash Money for a house, a car and 2 guns which may not even be in your name

Everything else goes to P

Let's not forget that Romeo also did movies and shows with Nickelodeon when he was a kid, so we're not just talking about rap money....

Romeo has every right to feel how he does about his father, especially about how P treated his sister. I don't agree with posting all this on social media though. This should be a private convo between them...

Back