Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

“This was my last straw pops, stop trying to play the victim. I loved you so much that I followed you blindly for 30+yrs. You know we’ve talked behind closed doors. You aren’t the man who you paint to be and why is it war because I refuse to follow ur lead. You only want to protect your image, but the image isn’t even real. And I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me pops, I’m truly a man of God. If you are really a man of God, then you will prevail in the end, even when I share my truth. I’ve tried to keep things in house, you are addicted to social media and unfortunately use this app as therapy. 3k plus post. © and when
the world find out about the finances, outside of a gift or a car I’ve never been paid for anything I’ve accomplished as Lil Romeo. Uncle C and Silkk know. You only pay outsiders rightfully so they’ll speak good on your name. I’m at peace because I can now speak my truth and help others. Mom was always right. Your pride is everything.”

In the comments, he said the following:

“All my siblings are broke bro. Never even had money to afford college. And nothing is wrong with that, he just shouldn’t paint a certain life that isn’t real. One big house to stunt in is a minimum way of thinking.”

He also told somebody, “We been living month to month since I was 18, s#### a mirage.”

i use to believe what master p was saying against his former artist,producers,movie stars,ex wife, and ex children.

but now with his son coming out making earth shattering claims. and his brother going in on him. its too many people in N.O. and close to master p saying what a shady dude or fake dude he is.

mystiakal,fiend,klc,

soulja slim sister

krazy explains the beef between slim and master p. master p was broke in 2003. living off of lil romeo.

wack 100

Wack100 Exposes Master P He’s Broke Just Got Evicted He Don’t Own No Limit Records "he know i know"

, magic all said the same thang. c. miller. all of them cannot be lying.

growing up hip hop

magic

But if they were not paid fairly then why can’t they speak on it. They adults adults don’t just lie on mom and dad.

Was Romeo selling like that? People do throw tantrums and blame their parents because they not at where they think they should be

rap lawyer and entertainment lawyer discussing master p getting offended and mad at him for his shady business deals with lil romeo and other artists

c murder and soulja slim talk about leaving no limit.

master p mad at monica and kim k for helping c murder get released.

Was Romeo selling like that? People do throw tantrums and blame their parents because they not at where they think they should be

lol! bro. lil romeo was almost as big as bow wow in the black communitctually hye was bigger at the time.

lil romeo was the single reason no limit did not flop from 2001 to 2005. name me a artist and single on this list that was bigger then romeo singles. besides choppa style first single and magic wobble wobble remix. all his videos and singles played non stop on radio. espically down south. and rap city,106 and park, trl, and mtv jams.

But if they were not paid fairly then why can’t they speak on it. They adults adults don’t just lie on mom and dad.

all of people close to no limit exposed master p. eve n

kodak black

C-Murder Says Monica & Kim Kardashian Helped Him Sleep For 1st Time In 19 Years

soulja slim sister did.

wack 100

If thats what Romeo calls broke and living month to month.....sheesh...........sign me up -_-

Also who didnt know that P was kinda full of shit and loved the camera being on him. Remember when BET go real militant and hosted that panel blaming everything wrong in the black community on hip hop? P was on there talmbout he's gunna make a label thats just clean lyrics, got all the claps and press, ect. Couple years later, when its not trendy he quietly goes back to cussing and dope dealing on wax.

Also the same thing when Khaled blew up for his weird motivational speeches on Snapchat and social media. P posting videos in front of his mansion in Cali with all his cars in the drive way, talmbout he was motivating people first but everyone ignores him.

Not even gunna bring up his food companies, but my main point is people that always wanna get their shine on in front of the camera are usually kinda shady

I thought Romeo was at least worth 20M he wasn't as big of a star as shad but I thought he was doing okay.

This shit ain't for the internet handle this shit behind closed doors its a damn shame P and Romeo are airing their family business so pupublicly. If what Romeo is saying is true P foul for using all Romero money to pay for his taxes.

all of people close to no limit exposed master p. eve n

kodak black

C-Murder Says Monica & Kim Kardashian Helped Him Sleep For 1st Time In 19 Years

soulja slim sister did.

wack 100

That kodak situation was interesting. At first i figured Kodak would of been wrong but i kept an open mind and watched it. When he explained why he was hot, i agreed with him. P approached him like he was just looking out for him, them wanna quietly slide a fee in at the end, and do extra shit, like come on.

And the nail in the coffin was the charity fiaso. P really tried to finesse him lol.

He talks about it in this video. You can see Joc laughing cuz he peeped the game.

One gold album out of all his projects

Awards and nominations
  • Billboard Music Awards
    • 2001, Rap Artist of the Year (Winner)
    • 2001, Music Videos: My Baby (Winner)
    • 2002, R&B/Hip-Hop: My Baby (Winner)
  • Kids Choice Awards
    • 2002, Favorite Male Singer - (Nominated)
    • 2003, Favorite Male Singer - (Nominated)
    • 2004, Favorite Television Actor – Male for: Romeo! (Nominated)
    • 2005, Favorite Television Actor – Male for: Romeo! (Winner)
    • 2006, Favorite Television Actor – Male for: Romeo! (Nominated)
  • Radio Disney Music Awards
    • 2003, Favorite Male Singer - (Nominated)
  • Teen Choice Awards
    • 2004, Choice Breakout Movie Star – Male for: Honey (Nominated)
  • Black Reel Awards
    • 2004, Choice Breakout Movie Star – Male for: Honey (Nominated)
  • Young Artist Awards
    • 2005, Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Leading Young Actor: Romeo! (Nominated)
  • NAMIC Vision Awards
    • 2005, Best Comedic Performance: Romeo! (Nominated)
  • Image Awards
    • 2005, Outstanding Performance in a Youth/Children's Program – Series or Special: Romeo! (Nominated)
  • Golden Raspberry Awards
    • 2013, Worst Screen Ensemble: Madea's Witness Protection (nominated)
  • Urban Film Festival
    • 2019, Jury Award: I Got the Hook Up 2 (winner)

bro i don't think you know how big lil romeo was and how much he saved no limited from 2001 to 2009.

sorry to say nobbody else on no limit had the success as lil romeo and mainstream appeal which means it was all him.

famous wb and cw and cartoon network cartonn.

honey

hugelys

one on one

Filmography
YearTitleRoleNotes
Film
2001Max Keeble's Big MoveHimselfCameo
2003HoneyBennyMain role
2004Still 'Bout ItM.J.Supporting role
Uncle PCorey MillerMain role
DecisionsTyrone Big NigMain role
2006God's GiftRomeoMain role
Don't Be ScaredStevieMain role
2007Crush On URomeoMain role
Black SupamanLionalCameo
The Jollybean Kids MysteryRedVoice role
2009The Pig PeopleTJMain role
2010Down and DistanceDarren SheehanMain role
2011Jumping the BroomSebastianSupporting role
2012Madea's Witness ProtectionJakeSupporting role
2013Frat BrothersDerrick ShawSupporting role
Frog KingdomFootieVoice role
2014Could This Be LoveDamonSupporting role
2015Megachurch MurderOliver KingMain role
Brotherly LoveSeanMain role
A Girl Like GraceJasonPost-production
I Think My Babysitter's an AllenAgent DavidSupporting role
2016Jarhead 3: The SiegeSunshineDirect to video
Little Dead Rotting HoodDannyMain role
2017Game DayLucasMain role
Dead TriggerGerald 'G-Dog' JeffersonSupporting role
Destruction Los AngelesMarcus Taylor-JonesMain role
2018Never HeardJalenMain role
AdolescenceKeithLead role
American Fright FestRicoSupporting role
2019I Got the Hook Up 2Johnny MillerMain role
2021#UnknownDeputySupporting role
Who is Christmas Eve?ChrisLead role
2022Wrath: A Seven Deadly Sins StoryShadeMain role
A Miracle Before ChristmasMatthew WrightSupporting role
2023King of the SouthHimselfMain role
One HeartRogar ThompkinsSupporting role
The Cursed of the Clown MotelLouisSupporting role

One gold album out of all his projects

how come master p. does not have as many hit movies. hit tv shows. and hit songs as he do. the last hit able master p was shake what you got in them jeans in 2003.

lil romeo had college boyz. rich kids and had hits until about 2009. even then he had a big movie and acting career. you think the directors and white jewish hollywood exes said oh this is master p son. lets give him the role.

in 2011 and 2012 and 2014 nad all his hit movies.

empire

jumping hte broom

Madea's Witness Protection

Romeo going at his pops and Bow Wow going at Jermaine Dupri, two mf'ers that wouldn't be shit without their dad and father figure

lets be honest tho. who around 2001 to 2009 was selling on no limit besides master p and choppa one hit wonder.

lil romeo was the dmx of the ruff ryders label.

the jay-z of the roc a fella.

the dj paul and juicy j of hypotize minds.

romeo kept that label alive. from a casual fanbase and from a mainstream black community stand based.

from 2001 to 2009.

silk and trina that cool.

magic wobble wobble.

master p tight whips and ohh wee

master p them jeans.

choppa style

down for me niggas.

was the only hits from that period.

lil romeo help them with the movies,tv shows.

tv commericals.

mainstream hit singles.

cartoon.

clothing line.

rap snacks

you can't shine like me.

rich kids

college boyz is the only hits no lmit had from 2005 to 2012. lol!

Back