Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

If I'm not mistaken this shit started online because P sent condolences to Twitch family regarding his passing and Romeo said P is basically playing because he didn't even show that type of concern to his daughter during her struggle with drugs before she overdosed. If that's the real reason then yeah that's definitely something you can call somebody out for. Especially given that a huge part of P image and what made No Limit legacy is that whole idea of P doing it to set up the Miller family. If all along that shit been fake and as Romeo said it was his money being used to pay P bills then he has a right to be pissed.

If I'm not mistaken this shit started online because P sent condolences to Twitch family regarding his passing and Romeo said P is basically playing because he didn't even show that type of concern to his daughter during her struggle with drugs before she overdosed. If that's the real reason then yeah that's definitely something you can call somebody out for. Especially given that a huge part of P image and what made No Limit legacy is that whole idea of P doing it to set up the Miller family. If all along that shit been fake and as Romeo said it was his money being used to pay P bills then he has a right to be pissed.
Cool … but we don’t need to be in their biz….

u got a problem w ur pops go find that nigga

You don't use the death of a loved one to talk about business, dude is out of pocket

You don't use the death of a loved one to talk about business, dude is out of pocket

I don't think it started about business but more about offering a level of care towards someone you didn't extend to your own children...then just spiraled from there into the business stuff

Reactions: TLB
Romeo was 12 years old. He didn't have no money. The money he made thru his dad's label, companies, and business dealings were used to provide for their family. It wasn't like he was siphoning the money from his son for untoward reasons.

Now 20 years later you want to talk about how the money dried up. I mean yeah. You 30+ get a job.

Romeo is calling cap on the image Master P portray himself as because Master P at the end of the day is a hustler and he's been going on this mental health tour, crying about his daughter every chance he gets on camera, talking about how he is going to make charities and shit and help millions of people.

Romeo had enough.

This really isn't about money, it's about his dad being a phony and an exploiter.

It's one thing to exploit the living and people you don't really know.

It's another thing to exploit your dead daughter.

Last edited:
of course not 1994 to 1999 no limit.

name a no limit artist

who had more mainstream appeal and was in more movies, tv shows, nickdelo, 106 and park, rap city, abc, and cartoons.

and on the radio more than lil romeo on no limit from 2001 to 2009.
Good point…I forgot beyond the Lil Romeo show, brodie wrote the 2nd theme song for Static Shock and was featured in an episode as the guest star

Romeo was 12 years old. He didn't have no money. The money he made thru his dad's label, companies, and business dealings were used to provide for their family. It wasn't like he was siphoning the money from his son for untoward reasons.

Now 20 years later you want to talk about how the money dried up. I mean yeah. You 30+ get a job.

This is the exact reason Hollywood has laws that bar parents from controlling all of their kids money. If Romeo was the one in the shows, movies and doing those records then yes that is his money. P had a massively successful career years before Romeo. As the head of that family it should've been his money used to take care of his family not his child's.

If thats what Romeo calls broke and living month to month.....sheesh...........sign me up -_-

Also who didnt know that P was kinda full of shit and loved the camera being on him. Remember when BET go real militant and hosted that panel blaming everything wrong in the black community on hip hop? P was on there talmbout he's gunna make a label thats just clean lyrics, got all the claps and press, ect. Couple years later, when its not trendy he quietly goes back to cussing and dope dealing on wax.

Also the same thing when Khaled blew up for his weird motivational speeches on Snapchat and social media. P posting videos in front of his mansion in Cali with all his cars in the drive way, talmbout he was motivating people first but everyone ignores him.

Not even gunna bring up his food companies, but my main point is people that always wanna get their shine on in front of the camera are usually kinda shady

tthank you. this is why i made this thread. even the biggest master p supporters canot defend him anymore. master p is a fraud. i use to believe in him. but he flip flop so much. and hope on the bangwagon of anythang to sell a dollar or jump on a tread. make a dollar and then scam you and leave.

3. master p does not have a good heart.

6. when it was cool to be gangsta. he was this is how we got to eat.

9. then when he stop selling and the only thing that was bringing in the bacon and bread. was lil romeo and children show and pg movies and family friendly content.

10. he realize how stupid he was looking in front of white folks and jewish folks. he decided to go clean in 2005 to 2009. sell that college lifestyle.

2006 to 2008

Hip-hop entrepreneur Percy Miller, aka Master P, is launching a new family-friendly cable network.

Named Better Black Television, the network will provide “positive content for a black and brown culture,” the company said.

BBTV, set to launch in 2009, will be a general entertainment channel running a wide range of scripted, unscripted and news programming, including drama and comedy series, movies, animation, reality, politics, sports and entertainment news, children’s educational and teen programming, as well as “responsible hip-hop music and videos.”

2011 to 2018.

then was anti reunion and hated on all the past no limit stuff.

new artist failed.

now that he can only make money from old no limit stuff he back on the bangwagon.

2022 now that woke community is treading he back on this. so called positive movement.

This is the exact reason Hollywood has laws that bar parents from controlling all of their kids money. If Romeo was the one in the shows, movies and doing those records then yes that is his money. P had a massively successful career years before Romeo. As the head of that family it should've been his money used to take care of his family not his child's.
It was P's label right? He was also functioning as his manager?

P was getting paid off all of that. Romeo wasn't gonna be handling that money as a pre-teen. Was there something set aside in a trust for him? We don't the ins and outs. But it's not as nefarious as Romeo made it sound because P was in position to be steward to his son both personally and professionally.

Bruh coming with the receipts..... God damn! Nigga even dropped his filmography 😂

it hurts my soul. when you believe in a nigga. and cry for a nigga and ride for a nigga. just for him to scam you. i was a legit no limit fan from 1997 to 2011. and thought he brother and everybody else was hating on him.

now that his son is coming out. nad he hated on kim k and monica for trying to help free his brother. i realize that wack 100 and romeo is right.

It was P's label right? He was also functioning as his manager?

P was getting paid off all of that. Romeo wasn't gonna be handling that money as a pre-teen. Was there something set aside in a trust for him? We don't the ins and outs. But it's not as nefarious as Romeo made it sound because P was in position to be steward to his son both personally and professionally.

There have been plenty of celebrities who had to sue their parents for money they earned. This isn't that far fetched...

P being broke wouldn't shock me because the music money is aways caught up in red tape. Still P could go on a tour in the South alone and sell out most southern cities. Romeo taking it to social media to air out family business is spoiled brat shit. My son and I MAY HAVE BEEF BUT I WOULD NEVER GO ONLINE AND DOG HIM IN FRONT STRANGERS AND THE WORLD TO SEE.

romeo been loyal to his father more than any other family member in music history. he stands with his father through the c murder shit.

through the mystkail shit.

through the klc shit.

through teh 50 cent shit.

throught the BBTV STUFF.

THROUGH the former no limit artist diss.

through the new no limit artist diss.

through the no limit forever times.

nobody had his back more than his son. so if this is not for clout or a tv show. i think he is telling the truth.

what can he gain from doing this if master p is broke.

Lets not act like Romeo wasn't out living it up

There have been plenty of celebrities who had to sue their parents for money they earned. This isn't that far fetched...
Yeah but this ain't a Britney or Macaulay Culken situation. Romeo was making money for his father. He was employed by his dad. Different than just outright taking his earning for dubious reasons.

And now 20 years later? This ain't Britney playing Vegas and seeing none of the money. The party for No Limit ended long ago, best to figure a new hustle and stop blaming daddy.

Let's not forget that Romeo also did movies and shows with Nickelodeon when he was a kid, so we're not just talking about rap money....

Romeo has every right to feel how he does about his father, especially about how P treated his sister. I don't agree with posting all this on social media though. This should be a private convo between them...

this is why i posted this. look at all the hard work lil romoe did over the years. if my parents got all this money from me. i would be pissed too. and i recieve nothing.

my mom was getting all my ssi check and work check. and spending it on her addiction. and my dad gave her about 400 a month in child support. and he wanted her to use that money to buy us clothes. she use all of it on the bills. even when they was all paid from her work check.

so child support. work check, ssi check. her retirment. and you still cannot get us nothing.

Filmography
YearTitleRoleNotes
Film
2001Max Keeble's Big MoveHimselfCameo
2003HoneyBennyMain role
2004Still 'Bout ItM.J.Supporting role
Uncle PCorey MillerMain role
DecisionsTyrone Big NigMain role
2006God's GiftRomeoMain role
Don't Be ScaredStevieMain role
2007Crush On URomeoMain role
Black SupamanLionalCameo