Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

Let's not forget that Romeo also did movies and shows with Nickelodeon when he was a kid, so we're not just talking about rap money....

Romeo has every right to feel how he does about his father, especially about how P treated his sister. I don't agree with posting all this on social media though. This should be a private convo between them...

this is why i posted this. look at all the hard work lil romoe did over the years. if my parents got all this money from me. i would be pissed too. and i recieve nothing.

YearTitleRoleNotes
Television
2001The HughleysHimself
2001The 2001 Billboard Music AwardsHimself
2001-2004Hollywood SquaresHimself12 episodes
2001Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary CelebrationHimself
2001Oh, Drama!Musical Guest
2002Raising DadMarvin
2002The 29th Annual American Music AwardsHimself
200233rd NAACP Images AwardsHimself
2002The Nick Cannon ShowHimself
2002Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards '02Himself
2002TainaHimselfEpisode: "Beyond The Music"
2002The Teen Choice Awards 2002Himself
2002The 2002 Billboard Music AwardsHimself
2002The Proud FamilyHimselfEpisode: "A Hero For Halloween"
2003One on OneEric"Spy Games"
2003Star SearchHimself
2003Static ShockHimselfAlso performed the third version of the series' theme song.
2003The Teen Choice Awards 2003Himself
2003Crashing with Master PHimself
2003The Nick at Nite Holiday SpecialHimselfTV Movie
2003The Sharon Osbourne ShowHimself
2003Jimmy Kimmel LiveHimself
2003Soul TrainHimself
2003All Grown Up!Lil Q"It's Cupid, Stupid" (episode 8, season 1)[78]
2003–2006Romeo!Romeo "Ro" MillerMain Role/Starring as Romeo.
2004Live with Kelly and RyanHimself
2004Nick Takes Over the SuperbowlHimselfTV Movie
2004-2005106 & ParkHimself2 episodes
2005Ned's Declassified School Survival GuideRapping teacher"Guide to: Emergency Drills and Late Bus" (episode 21, season 2)
2005Nickelodeon Kids'Choice Awards '05Himself
2005The TeamHimself
200574th Annual Hollywood Christmas ParadeHimself
2007Chelsa LatelyHimself
2007Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Winners' Collection!HimselfArchive footage
200839th NAACP Images AwardsHimself
2008-2020The Wendy Williams ShowHimself5 episodes
2008Out of Jimmy's HeadHimself"Lunch Tables" (episode 13, season 1)[79]
2009ES.TV HDHimself
2010The DefendersKilla Diz"The Defenders – Nevada v. Killa Diz"[80]
2010An Evening of Stars: Tribute to Lionel RichieHimself
2010Get to Steppin'1Himself
20102010 VH1 Hip Hop Honors:The Dirty SouthHimself
20102010 MTV Video Music AwardsHimself
201018th Annual American Society of Young Musicians benefit concert & AwardsHimself
2011The Bad Girls Club: Season 6HimselfGuest appearance on the reality show (episode 10)
2011Dancing With the Stars: Season 12 ContestantRomeo was originally supposed to be competing in season 2 but due to an injury he was unable & his dad Master P filled in for him
2011The CapeGangsterSeason 1, Episode 9 – "Razer".
2011Reed Between the LinesDariusSeason 1, Episode 5 – "Let's Talk About Competition"
2011Charlie's AngelsMark BakaleSeason 1, Episode 7 – "Royal Angels"
2011The Mo'Nique ShowHimself
201142nd NAACP Image AwardsHimself
2011Lopez TonightHimself
2011Up Close with Carrie KeaganHimself
2011The Tonight Show with Jay LenoHimself
2012Single LadiesScottie-Board shop ownerSeason 2
2012Big Morning Buzz LiveHimself
2012The ChoiceHimselfSeason 2, Episode 1
2012How to RockHostSeason 1, Episode 19 "How to Rock a High School Sensation"

this is why i posted this. look at all the hard work lil romoe did over the years. if my parents got all this money from me. i would be pissed too. and i recieve nothing.

my mom was getting all my ssi check and work check. and spending it on her addiction. and my dad gave her about 400 a month in child support. and he wanted her to use that money to buy us clothes. she use all of it on the bills. even when they was all paid from her work check.

so child support. work check, ssi check. her retirment. and you still cannot get us nothing.

Filmography
Film
YearTitleRoleNotes
2001Max Keeble's Big MoveHimselfCameo
2003HoneyBennyMain role
2004Still 'Bout ItM.J.Supporting role
Uncle PCorey MillerMain role
DecisionsTyrone Big NigMain role
2006God's GiftRomeoMain role
Don't Be ScaredStevieMain role
2007Crush On URomeoMain role
Black SupamanLionalCameo
The Jollybean Kids MysteryRedVoice role
2009The Pig PeopleTJMain role
2010Down and DistanceDarren SheehanMain role
2011Jumping the BroomSebastianSupporting role
2012Madea's Witness ProtectionJakeSupporting role
2013Frat BrothersDerrick ShawSupporting role
Frog KingdomFootieVoice role
2014Could This Be LoveDamonSupporting role
2015Megachurch MurderOliver KingMain role
Brotherly LoveSeanMain role
A Girl Like GraceJasonPost-production
I Think My Babysitter's an AllenAgent DavidSupporting role
2016Jarhead 3: The SiegeSunshineDirect to video
Little Dead Rotting HoodDannyMain role
2017Game DayLucasMain role
Dead TriggerGerald 'G-Dog' JeffersonSupporting role
Destruction Los AngelesMarcus Taylor-JonesMain role
2018Never HeardJalenMain role
AdolescenceKeithLead role
American Fright FestRicoSupporting role
2019I Got the Hook Up 2Johnny MillerMain role
2021#UnknownDeputySupporting role
Who is Christmas Eve?ChrisLead role
2022Wrath: A Seven Deadly Sins StoryShadeMain role
A Miracle Before ChristmasMatthew WrightSupporting role
2023King of the SouthHimselfMain role
One HeartRogar ThompkinsSupporting role
The Cursed of the Clown MotelLouisSupporting role
But did he get nothing though?

20 years later that money is gone pleighboi. How long does he expect to eat off of ringtone royalties? Get a new hustle.

Let's not forget that Romeo also did movies and shows with Nickelodeon when he was a kid, so we're not just talking about rap money....

Romeo has every right to feel how he does about his father, especially about how P treated his sister. I don't agree with posting all this on social media though. This should be a private convo between them...

YearTitleRoleNotes
Television
12 episodes
2011Charlie's AngelsMark BakaleSeason 1, Episode 7 – "Royal Angels"
2011The Mo'Nique ShowHimself
201142nd NAACP Image AwardsHimself
2011Lopez TonightHimself
2011Up Close with Carrie KeaganHimself
2011The Tonight Show with Jay LenoHimself
2012Single LadiesScottie-Board shop ownerSeason 2
2012Big Morning Buzz LiveHimself
2012The ChoiceHimselfSeason 2, Episode 1
2012How to RockHostSeason 1, Episode 19 "How to Rock a High School Sensation"
2013The Love LetterAaronTV Movie
2013Nick News with Linda EllerbeeSpecial Guest/Himself"If Only I Were An Only Child: The Top 10 Annoying Things My Siblings Do"
2013Fame in the FamilyHimself
2014Survivor's RemorseJay HolbrookSeason 1, Episode 5 "Out of the Past"
2015The Millionaire MatchmakerSpecial Guest/HimselfSeason 8, Episode 11
2015A Royal Family ThanksgivingFlip RoyalTV Movie
2015A Royal Family ChristmasFlip RoyalTV Movie
2015Bourbon Street & Beads:Mardi Gras SpecialHimself
2015-2020The RealHimself
2015The Meredith Vieira ShowHimself
2016–presentMaster P's Family EmpireHimself
2016–presentGrowing Up Hip HopHimself
2016Hollywood Today LiveHimself
2016EmpireGramSeason 3
2017The Challenge: Champs vs. StarsHimself
2017Hip Hop SquaresHimself
2017Trivial TakedownHimself
2017Making it in Music CityHimself
2017-2019Daily PopHimself
2017-2019Celebrity PageHimself
2018Famous in LovePablo $$Recurring role
2018–presentEx on the BeachHost
2018Celebrity Fear FactorHimself/contestantone episode
2019TalesRiderEpisodes: "Bodak Yellow" and "I Gave You Power" (co-writer)
2019GMA3: Strahan, Sara & KebeHimself1 episode
2019–presentMiller Family TreasuresHimself
2020Celebrity Watch PartyHimself6 episodes
2020–presentNo Limit ChroniclesHimselfAlso producer
2020The MixHimself
2022Paper EmpireAgent Jacobtwo episodes
2022Dish NationHimselfArchive footage
2022Entertainment TonightHimselfone episode
Awards and nominations

It was P's label right? He was also functioning as his manager?

P was getting paid off all of that. Romeo wasn't gonna be handling that money as a pre-teen. Was there something set aside in a trust for him? We don't the ins and outs. But it's not as nefarious as Romeo made it sound because P was in position to be steward to his son both personally and professionally.

If P was responsible for that money and it was gone by the time Romeo was old enough to control it for himself then yeah that's P fault.

But did he get nothing though?

20 years later that money is gone pleighboi. How long does he expect to eat off of ringtone royalties? Get a new hustle.

did you look at the last 6 years of his filmophy he is in about 7 cable tv movies or netflix movies or movies in threathes. how is that not hustling. and he was a producer for the no limit chroclies on bet last year.

2022 bet+

2021 lifetime

2020 bounce tv

and about 3 movies in 2023. da fuk are you talking about. everytime i turn on bet, or the television sports. i see this nigga on tv ads in black holiday movies or black tv one or bet movies.

did you look at the last 6 years of his filmophy he is in about 7 cable tv movies or netflix movies or movies in threathes. how is that not hustling. and he was a producer for the no limit chroclies on bet last year.

2022 bet+

2021 lifetime

2020 bounce tv

and about 3 movies in 2023. da fuk are you talking about. everytime i turn on bet, or the television sports. i see this nigga on tv ads in black holiday movies or black tv one or bet movies.

Well you probably the only BET viewer left, so huzzah for that.

Romeo was 12 years old. He didn't have no money. The money he made thru his dad's label, companies, and business dealings were used to provide for their family. It wasn't like he was siphoning the money from his son for untoward reasons.

Now 20 years later you want to talk about how the money dried up. I mean yeah. You 30+ get a job.
Much like the grievance many child actors have with their parents

it appears,Romeo feels the money he made as a minor should have been put away, saved in a bank account for him once he of age.

Last edited:
Some of yall are brutal. Really said he need to stop whining, shrug it off and make more money?? lol hell nah

One fan commented a message supporting Master P saying, “You set the foundation financially for the family we can all agree on, but it’s more to that than just money. That’s my only gripe with the older generation just cause money was put down doesn’t mean it’s enough… Other than that I hope y’all solve your family issues PRIVATELY! God bless yall!”

Romeo responded to that particular comment saying, “I been taking care of my pops bro, never touched no lil Romeo money, all went to pay of his irs taxes. I’ve been more than loyal. The truth will set us all free tho.”

Took all his money to pay off taxes smfh, fuck outa here. Romeo better than me, cuz after i been aware and noticed i was signed to my dad & never got a rap cheque after being a somewhat big artist, cuz he used that money to clear his fuck up's, i would of cut him off.

Just glad I dont have to keep hearing about all the cheap processed food P keeps marketing to black people. Always tried to spin it like he was doing it for us and not his pockets.

Yeah but this ain't a Britney or Macaulay Culken situation. Romeo was making money for his father. He was employed by his dad. Different than just outright taking his earning for dubious reasons.

And now 20 years later? This ain't Britney playing Vegas and seeing none of the money. The party for No Limit ended long ago, best to figure a new hustle and stop blaming daddy.

So you think it's okay for Romeo to not see a dime of the money he made as a kid just he was on his father's label??? It's not okay to exploit your kid that way. P should have been setting him up so he has financial freedom and wouldn't HAVE to work at this point.

So you think it's okay for Romeo to not see a dime of the money he made as a kid just he was on his father's label??? It's not okay to exploit your kid that way. P should have been setting him up so he has financial freedom and wouldn't HAVE to work at this point.
I don't know that Romeo didn't see a dime. That's what he says 20 years after the fact. But apparently one of his bet movies of the week posted above was a sequel to I got the hook up, so he is seemingly still making money off his fathers career to this very day.

I don't see how Romeos one gold record could have ever been spun into a financial situation that wouldn't require him to work as an adult. My take on the situation is that Romeo had a privileged upbringing for quite a long time and is crying foul now that the money is gone.

I don't know that Romeo didn't see a dime. That's what he says 20 years after the fact. But apparently one of his bet movies of the week posted above was a sequel to I got the hook up, so he is seemingly still making money off his fathers career to this very day.

I don't see how Romeos one gold record could have ever been spun into a financial situation that wouldn't require him to work as an adult. My take on the situation is that Romeo had a privileged upbringing for quite a long time and is crying foul now that the money is gone.

bro did you not see me post his movies and tv show career. from 2000 to 2008. when no limit was still had what lil revlence they had left.

master p ate off that.
romeo is saying all his movie money, tv show movie, music supervising checks. he was acting in about 50 movies. and 30 tv shows. he is saying master p got all of it.

including the hit tv show on nickdeoldo, cw, wb and then it was on bet.

all his new no limit releases.

his guttar music releases.

the stuff he did with the college boys.

if you act in 50 movies, 30 tv shows and had about 20 hits. and all of it when towards paying your father taxes. or mother taxes. you would not be salty either.

i know for a fact when i was living with a parent. i was working with the disable folks or day labor jobs. ssi check. and she was getting child support checks.

all that money went towards her. and i barely had anything to spend on myself.

Nobody talking bout this? Romeo saying his dad broke and a social media fiend

naw and he said he did not care about his brother,daughter and own family this much. and former label mates.

but acting and showing more love to people he never met or known.

like master p. never even care about nipsey hussle. or the rest of them dead niggas until they became trendy.

In this interview he also speaks on this more. Details on how he feel P tried to finesse him on the back to school drive. Said P tried to over charge him for less shit.
Starts at 26min but should auto play

naw and he said he did not care about his brother,daughter and own family this much. and former label mates.

but acting and showing more love to people he never met or known.

like master p. never even care about nipsey hussle. or the rest of them dead niggas until they became trendy.

How you know this?

Back