Welcome To aBlackWeb

maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

Not every coincidence is a conspiracy plot

The idea that Romeo and P are exploiting his sister’s overdosing / suicide as some “storyline” for a lame ass TV show that’s some true low down heartless demonic shit

That Master P. was a tough watch, you can hear the hurt and pain in his voice. Dude isn’t THAT good an actor,if see any of his movies you’ll know this

But we’re in the Endtimes…. so ya never know🤷🏾‍♂️

A TV show does

:hahaha:

i check growing up hip hop. and its not on the upcoming season trailer. might be for another reality show.

but i highly doubt it. romeo never went against his pops like this for clout. most of it was on show. and it was playful family disagreements. or lil romeo wanting to make his own bread and leave the family members behind who leech off him.

and that why you see him in all these movies and tv shows.

and p wanted him to support the family or leave off of him. and do the old no limit stuff.

Even though I think this is being put out there for a show....I believe what Rome is saying. I have a relative like Master P.... love him dearly but he'll take advantage of somebody close to him quick to make a buck, but all on social media trying to portray an image to be all caring and upright and have so many friends..

well. i do not know. master p and romeo was having a agruement on growing up hip hop. lil romeo had a big money oppunitiy to do a acting gig for empire.

and do them tyler perry bet movies. and lifetime movies about 2 years ago.

master p. been broke and use to be against no limit reunioin and signing his family. since master p did everything to make his other kids and family members be like romeo to make a dollar from them. that failed so he wanted romeo to join and help push them to make them bigger in the city,state and country.

romeo said he is tired of trying to help P and his family. he did all he could for them. with the college boyz, rich kids,guttar music. the new no limit. and his movies and tv shows.

he said he wants to make his own money,be his own man. and make a brand by himself. and been apart of that gangsta rap lifestyle and no bounce movement is not a good look for his career. and they cannot keep flip flopping. been positive on one end then going back to gangsta when its popular and selling.

Is this shit come up on a reality show....

no i think its real.

they quit growing up hip hop 2 years ago. and had a falling out with producers.

the new season its just romeo and angela.

i think its real because master p wanted romeo to do charity baseketball events in N.O. and tax write events to so call give back to the community. and we all know what tax write offs are in 2020. romeo said he wanted to be his own man and make movies,tv shows and do his own music career and find his own artist. and not have the fmaily leech off him anymore. and become his own man. that was 3 and 2 years ago. he never mention this on soical media before. it was just kept in house or on hte show.

and now they fighting over money and he saying his money from child hood was used to get master p out of debt. in 2022..

Master P is ready for the charity basketball game in New Orleans, but Romeo ins't sure if he has the time.

so romeo

so in the end. romeo made the right decision.

he is doing about 4 movies. that are in theathres or mainstream worldwide tv.

and master p and the family ain't doing shit.

Last edited:
well. i do not know. master p and romeo was having a agruement on growing up hip hop. lil romeo had a big money oppunitiy to do a acting gig for empire.

and do them tyler perry bet movies. and lifetime movies about 2 years ago.

master p. been broke and use to be against no limit reunioin and signing his family. since master p did everything to make his other kids and family members be like romeo to make a dollar from them. that failed so he wanted romeo to join and help push them to make them bigger in the city,state and country.

romeo said he is tired of trying to help P and his family. he did all he could for them. with the college boyz, rich kids,guttar music. the new no limit. and his movies and tv shows.

he said he wants to make his own money,be his own man. and make a brand by himself. and been apart of that gangsta rap lifestyle and no bounce movement is not a good look for his career. and they cannot keep flip flopping. been positive on one end then going back to gangsta when its popular and selling.

I hope you and pops can resolve this bruh

Shit them niggas d be getting Love and Hip Hop money

lol! they quit the show. i do not think they get that much money from it. if they were mosto f them would not get sued for child support. and doing it again. they have not been on that show since 2020.

and they were never on love and hip hop. it was growing up hip hop. growing up hip hop. is not about the drama and staged beef as much as love and hip hop.

example. they went in on flavor flav been a deadbeat dad and drunk and drug addict. his kids when in on huim on live tv.

and then the chuck d and public emeny said the that why he got kick out the group.

it was a bad image. to be preaching anti drugs,anti cooning and anti degrading balck women with 10 kids.

Back