Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where is the less than stellar acting coming from in the MCU films?

I am dying at this is what you are using to somehow justified this shit..this clip was used before and it was nothing but nitpicking

And I already said it...I do not see the difference in the two.

Where is this "poor" acting in YOUR opinion?

Apparently, you have trouble with reading comprehension so here it goes once again.

You need to get over yourself if you think you were actually having a "discussion". And if you have moved on, then move on..why reply back?

Go back to hiding and coming back out just for reactions..merry X-mas nig.

Reactions: GNS
I replied cause you're stupid enough to believe that I'm incapable of forming my own opinion. Thanks for keeping tabs on me, you fucking goofy.

This still doesn't move the needle for me brah. I fully acknowledged what the movie did for the comic book genre. It still isn't a great movie in hindsight. Why is this point being missed?
That's not a point it's an opinion. This shit is subjective and I say the first spiderman film aged well and nothing you can say can convince me otherwise and I'm not going to go back and forth with you papa_spank, out.

Last edited:

Where is the less than stellar acting coming from in the MCU films?

He's the one that poisoned me against the og spiderman film but I saw it again a couple weeks ago and it was still dope to me besides the things he points out. Cosmo is nitpicky although his reviews are funny and entertaining.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back