Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok so if not him what about this kid he used to be on that show The Runaways
View attachment 724764
They gotta do something about that hairline tho

hairline-n64.gif

Seeing as they kinda flushed out most of spidermans featured villains while also kicking out his training wheels if you really think about it they absolutely had to set up a venom movie in the future who else would make for a interesting solo spiderman movie

So my guess is that we'll get Spiderman in big crossover MCU movies, but it will be just Spiderman in those movies. We won't get Peter Parker anymore in proper MCU movies.

They will keep the Spiderman franchise going to appease Sony and it will take place in the MCU, but it will be mostly self-contained save for some minor cameos and references to big happenings in the greater universe. Based on the information we have now, Morbius already takes place in the MCU and the extra credit scene gives them a way of having Venom in the MCU. My guess is they'll ditch the Venom from the other movies, and move forward with the quasi-MCU venom.

Seeing as they kinda flushed out most of spidermans featured villains while also kicking out his training wheels if you really think about it they absolutely had to set up a venom movie in the future who else would make for a interesting solo spiderman movie
Kraven the Hunter

They could go in a different direction in future spider man movies. Instead of sulervillians spiderman takes on the streets. He has a huge rogue s gallery and that includes the mob. So maybe they can make a movie where hes caught up in the crossfire of a mob war between kingpin and Silverman and hammerhead as silvermanes right hand man a d kingpin hires the enforcers as his muscle and also his hitsquad to take out spiderman for interfering with his business. Just one movie to do something different.

The enforcers
download (1).jpeg
If you ever read ultimate spiderman or watched spectacular spiderman then you know bow this would prolly go. Also they could introduce felicia Hardy as a love interest and have black cat as a cameo. Have her be a mysterious catburglar who steals valuables from the mob thst they haven't caught up with yet.

Kraven is less likely now that SONY is doing their own Kraven movie. I don’t think we’re gonna see crossover joints like No Way Home again as it pertains to Spider-Man.

I think if you do see a kraven-Spider-Man movie it’s gonna be Tom Holland being featured in SONY’s Kraven movie. Feige said Spider-Man would be the only character who can jump back and forth between cinematic universes. Which makes the idea of a venom symbiote left behind makes more sense. MCU just gonna do their own twist on Venom

Back