Welcome To aBlackWeb

Probably a relatively unknown person that has the look and can speak the language natively.

Who that exact person is, I don't know but I'm sure marvel casting will do their due diligence

Good movie. I wouldn't call it the best MCU film or anything like that, but it was a top level MCU film.

The weird thing is like everything featuring Spiderman in the MCU has been part of one big origin story. MCU Spiderman has been cool, but he's always been very different than comic Spiderman. Now he's basically been put on the road to being a more traditional Spiderman.

Lol @ fuck the OG trilogy and AMS movies yet they’re characters are the best thing about No Way Home. I wonder how that Kraven script would’ve turned out.

Reactions: GNS
All ya'll talking shit about the other movies know it was still cool as hell having the characters for those movies in this movie. I mean let's be real, people are talking about this is the best Spiderman movie ever and it couldn't have even existed without those other movies.

I mean yeah but that don’t change my opinion about them raimi movies man. Them shits suck to me, with or without an appearance in No Way Home

Just saw it. It was good the whole time I thought SM(Holland) was a dumbass. Homie lost his Aunt, best friend and broad all in one dumbass move.

Osborne beat Spidey ass for the entire movie damn shame he powerbombed buddy thru the whole condo.

The other Spidermen did their thing and Garfield was the shining moment of the movie for me I actually liked his Spiderman.

I'll give this movie a 7.5-8/10 it was good but could been better. A lot of pointless banter.

Nigga said there was alot of pointless banter in a spiderman movie like wth

Come the fuck on

lmaoo what’s funny about this is I just peeped a video about the auditions for the main Spider-Man cast throughout this trilogy. She initially had no idea who Aunt May was or the fact she’s an older character. They were ready to give her a gray wig & everything… and SHE deaded that.

The only reason we got this younger version of Aunt May was cause she wasn’t fuckin with playing an elderly woman. So the fact she was also pushing to be a lesbian is hilarious.

lmaoo what’s funny about this is I just peeped a video about the auditions for the main Spider-Man cast throughout this trilogy. She initially had no idea who Aunt May was or the fact she’s an older character. They were ready to give her a gray wig & everything… and SHE deaded that.

The only reason we got this younger version of Aunt May was cause she wasn’t fuckin with playing an elderly woman. So the fact she was also pushing to be a lesbian is hilarious.
I actually like the idea of a younger aunt may but that lesbian shit... No dice

Back