Welcome To aBlackWeb

This still doesn't move the needle for me brah. I fully acknowledged what the movie did for the comic book genre. It still isn't a great movie in hindsight. Why is this point being missed?

What point, you didnt make any points!?! In fact you stated some b.s. like because "spiderman" showed up in Civil War that right there killed Sam Raimi's spiderman movies...like huh!?!?, but cool i see you just gonna make statement/comments and act like it's the end all be all, so as you were mayne.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
So by this logic we should disregard the movies that laid the groundwork for the MCU like Ironman & Cap cuz they didn't do 500M WW 1st weekend and a billion plus in box office like Endgame & NWH?????????

robert-downey-jr-frustrated.gif

i surely wasn't implying that at all,l stated in context what i meant. If you wanna act like you dont understand and take it someplace i surely am not taken it. Cool, thanks for letting me know not to get into a discussion like this with you again.

i surely wasn't implying that at all,l stated in context what i meant. If you wanna act like you dont understand and take it someplace i surely am not taken it. Cool, thanks for letting me know not to get into a discussion like this with you again.

No it didn't. X-Men did.
Spiderman grossed way more than X-Men did.
Da faq that gotta do with anything.....
108503-theres-something-about-mary-WH-WFZ9.gif
Idk breaking all kind of records in its first week then grossing over 800 mill....I mean I think the studios put two and two...
So by this logic we should disregard the movies that laid the groundwork for the MCU like Ironman & Cap cuz they didn't do 500M WW 1st weekend and a billion plus in box office like Endgame & NWH?????????

robert-downey-jr-frustrated.gif

Anybody with half a fukn braincell could see what you was implying or meant.

Yeah maybe you should stop having discussions. I've seen them on these forum. you lose them all.............. "riight"

Anybody with half a fukn braincell could see what you was implying or meant.

Yeah maybe you should stop having discussions. I've seen them on these forum. you lose them all.............. "riight"

The point bring up how much it made, because at the time it wasn't like studios were dead set on comic book movies yet. Yes there was X-men..but when Spiderman dropped and gross the money it did...all bets were off after that.

explained in context why the money part of it was brought up.

Can't wait for your next gif or image.....

The best Spider-Man is Andrew Garfield but he had wack ass movies.

Rami's films are trash. Watching Toby McGuire cry every 30 mins got old.

Tom Holland films suffer from weak story telling but got the MCU boost.

🤣 The best Spider-Man movie in all honesty is Miles Morales shit. First movie that made me go, "Ok that's Spider-Man."

What point, you didnt make any points!?! In fact you stated some b.s. like because "spiderman" showed up in Civil War that right there killed Sam Raimi's spiderman movies...like huh!?!?, but cool i see you just gonna make statement/comments and act like it's the end all be all, so as you were mayne.
You're selective reading because you probably haven't been keeping up with the thread

Let's just end this particular back and forth🤝🏾

You're selective reading because you probably haven't been keeping up with the thread

Let's just end this particular back and forth🤝🏾

ahh i thought it was ended after "as you were mayne"

Last edited:
Back