Welcome To aBlackWeb

yes, and it has not aged well

two things can be true at the same time

Please elaborate? In what way did those movies not age well? I hear the "poor" acting...ahh i am not seeing stellar acting performed in these MCU spiderman movies myself. They are just about the same in regrades to acting.

Nostalgia got niggas spraying Aventus Creed on shit with them first two Raimi movies. Folks boost it like it’s 9/10 or higher when it’s more around a 7.

Too much poor acting. Too much goofy camp shit.

and it was infallible to me until recent rewatches.

I think prisoner of the moment got a lot of folks geek'd up. I am not seeing these MCU (first two for sure) standing that far out from Remi's...and I am not talking about graphic wise. I mean let's understand again the time they were created and like i said. The Remi ones opened the door...or gave studios more confidences that these movies could create big budgets.

Reactions: GNS
I think prisoner of the moment got a lot of folks geek'd up. I am not seeing these MCU (first two for sure) standing that far out from Remi's...and I am not talking about graphic wise. I mean let's understand again the time they were created and like i said. The Remi ones opened the door...or gave studios more confidences that these movies could create big budgets.

No it didn't. X-Men did.

I remember when the civil war trailer dropped that featured Holland spider man and people were going crazy (not here) over the fact that spider man could finally show emotion via his eyes on his costume.

That alone made it better than the Rami flicks

Spiderman grossed way more them X-Men did.

Da faq that gotta do with anything.....
108503-theres-something-about-mary-WH-WFZ9.gif

I remember when the civil war trailer dropped that featured Holland spider man and people were going crazy (not here) over the fact that spider man could finally show emotion via his eyes on his costume.

That alone made it better than the Rami flicks

Ha ha the fuck? They got excited for the character itself not the actor and had nothing to do with the first MCU Spiderman movie.

Reactions: GNS
Got it, was asking you to think and you can't do that. My fault.
My fault

I thought this was papa spank but I'm still not going through this for the millionth time. Like I said, eyerone mage a great post about it but I'm too lazy to find it

Y'all niggas talking about how much it grossed like we're talking about album sales but be in the same threads hollering album sales don't matter when it comes to artists you like/don't like.

Drake will outsell your favorite artist but because you don't like him, then it's the sales don't matter or it's he makes music for females.

Idgaf is only ten niggas on this site bought tickets to all of Holland's movies, they are better than the Rami shit

Y'all niggas talking about how much it grossed like we're talking about album sales but be in the same threads hollering album sales don't matter when it comes to artists you like/don't like.

Drake will outsell your favorite artist but because you don't like him, then it's the sales don't matter or it's he makes music for females.

Idgaf is only ten niggas on this site bought tickets to all of Holland's movies, they are better than the Rami shit

The point bring up how much it made, because at the time it wasn't like studios were dead set on comic book movies yet. Yes there was X-men..but when Spiderman dropped and gross the money it did...all bets were off after that.

Movies is probably the only entertainment medium where even if you didn't legit like a movie, you can't get your money back so sales mean shit to me cause a lot of people that criticize a film paid money to see it.

It's the ultimate "don't matter, still fucked" situation.

And the Marc Webb bum ass movies.

The point bring up how much it made, because at the time it wasn't like studios were dead set on comic book movies yet. Yes there was X-men..but when Spiderman dropped and gross the money it did...all bets were off after that.
This still doesn't move the needle for me brah. I fully acknowledged what the movie did for the comic book genre. It still isn't a great movie in hindsight. Why is this point being missed?

Idk breaking all kind of records in its first week then grossing over 800 mill....I mean I think the studios put two and two...

So by this logic we should disregard the movies that laid the groundwork for the MCU like Ironman & Cap cuz they didn't do 500M WW 1st weekend and a billion plus in box office like Endgame & NWH?????????

robert-downey-jr-frustrated.gif

Back