b8ccceb3c0054429992681e8d7ad1e49d2ad2f39.gifv

f5c7103dd30671c33b7de3175e1688d8ed1b57ba.gifv

ef9b29fcdb4c14aa9cc650f8f52a246a0ee45f1c.gifv

0535e0666e4bfe7d6f790e3f213808820c74a329.gifv

2e3c6873e18b6ecd72a0db2167e0fcdaabf99c08.gifv

4fec8d740256b8f27d9f362298f3b309b667eb28.gifv
I only missed the scientist one

I heard it but it didn’t hit me until I came to this thread

Just saw it. It was good the whole time I thought SM(Holland) was a dumbass. Homie lost his Aunt, best friend and broad all in one dumbass move.

Osborne beat Spidey ass for the entire movie damn shame he powerbombed buddy thru the whole condo.

The other Spidermen did their thing and Garfield was the shining moment of the movie for me I actually liked his Spiderman.

I'll give this movie a 7.5-8/10 it was good but could been better. A lot of pointless banter.

Just saw it. It was good the whole time I thought SM(Holland) was a dumbass. Homie lost his Aunt, best friend and broad all in one dumbass move.

Osborne beat Spidey ass for the entire movie damn shame he powerbombed buddy thru the whole condo.

The other Spidermen did their thing and Garfield was the shining moment of the movie for me I actually liked his Spiderman.

I'll give this movie a 7.5-8/10 it was good but could been better. A lot of pointless banter.

I am glad I wasn't the only one that thought Peter was a dumbass.

Think about it, he loss his aunt because his dumbass tried to use magic to make people forget he was Spider-Man so his friends can go to college.

Then he double downs on his dumbassery and let his dumbass aunt convince him that he should cure fucking supervillains that killed countless people instead of sending them back to their universe.

The story was fucking dumb. Peter's story is about the tragedy of doing the right thing. In what world is it the right thing to cure supervillains while putting your friends and family at risk?

This is a Spider-Man that fought a war to save the world, he can't let some supervillains that he brought to universe through his own selfishness die as they were supposed to?

😂

This is a Spider-Man that fought a war to save the world, he can't let some supervillains that he brought to universe through his own selfishness die as they were supposed to?

May killed herself. When Peter got to FEAST he was 100% ready to send everyone back to where they came from with zero apprehension.

She talked him into the second chance stuff. And at the end of the day it’s still a 17 year old minor speaking to his parental figure.

The whole MCU arc of Spider-Man to this point has been he’s an irresponsible lol nigga who keeps having to be told by his mentors that he needs to grow up in order to be a real hero.

And he constantly is failing. So him making questionable choices is what led to May saying “with great power comes great responsibility” and he becomes SPIDER-MAN officially. The shit was a 3 movie origin story.

May killed herself. When Peter got to FEAST he was 100% ready to send everyone back to where they came from with zero apprehension.

She talked him into the second chance stuff. And at the end of the day it’s still a 17 year old minor speaking to his parental figure.

Peter is basically a war hero, he should know better than to

1. Fuck with space-time travel shit
2. Let supervillains run free

This man brought supervillains to his crib and let them meet his best friends like it was nothing.

"Hey, come on over. I'll pour you drink and we can get to curing you guys, yeah?"

😂 Like what?

This Peter really had no regards for the safety of his family or friends. Like none.

Might as well just had the bad guys kill off all of his friends and family because he don't deserve them.

Reactions: GNS
:js4:

Would’ve thought Akira Toriyama wrote the movie.

I get it now, this Peter is Goku.

Oblivious to the consequences of his actions. Been in countless battles but unable to calculate the stakes. Always putting his loved ones at risk out of negligence.

This really was a Dragon Ball Z movie in disguise.

Back