Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't like TASM at all and thought Andy wasn't that good of a SM but I love the conversations they had with him and how they kinda fourths walled the argument of who's the best.

And then he flipped it back to Max and they spoke on a future Miles Morales sighting (which has been floating around since Homecoming)

Having seen it just the once I'm ready to put it in top 10 for Marvel. Beautifully written and looked great in theater

This the first Holland movie I liked, I didn't like those first two of his. I liked Tobey's first two but that third one was ass. Garfield's first was good but the second wasn't.

Just watched the venom 2 end credit, I didn't see venom 2 I just heard he saw Tom Holland in the end scene on TV, I didn't know he was also transformed to his multiverse b4 hand, so he basically still in a unknown universe possibly andrews idk

I also think he could have just hung around ned and mj after the spell and helped them get back to the city after the fight at the statue.

Like..... The does the spell erase recorded events. Mj's pictures of Peter she drew in her room?

Like they just stuck on the statue of liberty with no recollection of what just happened? Not trying to nitpick, cuz I actually liked the ending of him leaving them alone at the diner. I just laughed at him leaving them stranded in the middle of nowhere with no help or memory

I'm willing to accept that the magic spell would erase all recorded records & videos along with everybody's mind.

That's cool.

It was just a question. Cuz I knew J Jonah Jameson losing his mind that like 20 episodes of his show ripping Peter Parker just went missing... And he don't even know why....

Like Monday he's broke doing videos in his house in a green screen

Thursday he's coming up cuz he's getting mad buzz off the identity slander....

Then next Monday he's back to his apartment.... And he has no idea why 🧐

I'm willing to accept that the magic spell would erase all recorded records & videos along with everybody's mind.

That's cool.

It was just a question. Cuz I knew J Jonah Jameson losing his mind that like 20 episodes of his show ripping Peter Parker just went missing... And he don't even know why....

Like Monday he's broke doing videos in his house in a green screen

Thursday he's coming up cuz he's getting mad buzz off the identity slander....

Then next Monday he's back to his apartment.... And he has no idea why 🧐
Magic

214285.gif

spoken like a real spiderman fan. i let youtube reviewers poison me against the amazing spiderm man movies. they showed asm1 on tbs a couple of weeks ago and it wasnt that bad even though some parts are dumb. i had the same mindset against the raimi films until i poppen in my dvds and dvr recordings. i havent watched the raimi films since spiderman 3 was in theatres. i'm speaking on spiderman 1 and 2 part 3 is a joke.

b8ccceb3c0054429992681e8d7ad1e49d2ad2f39.gifv

f5c7103dd30671c33b7de3175e1688d8ed1b57ba.gifv

ef9b29fcdb4c14aa9cc650f8f52a246a0ee45f1c.gifv

0535e0666e4bfe7d6f790e3f213808820c74a329.gifv

2e3c6873e18b6ecd72a0db2167e0fcdaabf99c08.gifv

4fec8d740256b8f27d9f362298f3b309b667eb28.gifv

Back