Welcome To aBlackWeb

With all the rumors, I think it would be cool if Sony gave Garfield another spidey film.

Oddly enough his and Mcguire appearance in this film made me appreciate both their versions so much more. May just be the power of marvel studios finally doing right by them though. Dafoe absolutely killed it too without missing a step.

They could have Garfield carry on at sony with hardy venom and Holland Rock the black suit for awhile until they introduce their own Eddie Brock. Fuck that shit if they ever give the mcu flash the venom symbiote for agent venom. I hate mcu flash.

All the possibilities now that Sony and Disney seem to have an understanding how they will move forward is exciting though.

Miles is getting teased way too much to not show up soon.

Acting wise, I wish we had gotten Andrew Garfield as Peter and James Franco as Harry Osborn. Would've made for some good college age spidey stories.

Just watched it and I gotta say as good as it was...this gotta be the MOST FRUSTRATING iteration of Spider-Man ever yo lol. I don't want to hear that "Oh he's just a kid" talk because he was going to college. Essentially around the same age Tobey was in his first Spider-Man movie.

I get it though. The theme of the film was second chances , but Strange told this dude bout twenty-lehm different ways why them folks had to go back, and all he did was fight every step of the way lol.

I'm just in there like
nigga-kevin-hart.gif

Anyways it was cool seeing Tobey back in the costume(never watched the Garfield ones). Also I gotta watch the previous ones again, but was Uncle Ben ever mentioned in this series? I lowkey expected some dude to come up and be like " Yea me and May was married back in the day, but I had to leave her to do something. I let her keep the name though." AT THE END

Back