Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just watched it and I gotta say as good as it was...this gotta be the MOST FRUSTRATING iteration of Spider-Man ever yo lol. I don't want to hear that "Oh he's just a kid" talk because he was going to college. Essentially around the same age Tobey was in his first Spider-Man movie.

I get it though. The theme of the film was second chances , but Strange told this dude bout twenty-lehm different ways why them folks had to go back, and all he did was fight every step of the way lol.

I'm just in there like
nigga-kevin-hart.gif

Anyways it was cool seeing Tobey back in the costume(never watched the Garfield ones). Also I gotta watch the previous ones again, but was Uncle Ben ever mentioned in this series? I lowkey expected some dude to come up and be like " Yea me and May was married back in the day, but I had to leave her to do something. I let her keep the name though." AT THE END
No mention of Uncle Ben. Just the suitcase that had his initials on it

Just watched it and I gotta say as good as it was...this gotta be the MOST FRUSTRATING iteration of Spider-Man ever yo lol. I don't want to hear that "Oh he's just a kid" talk because he was going to college. Essentially around the same age Tobey was in his first Spider-Man movie.

I get it though. The theme of the film was second chances , but Strange told this dude bout twenty-lehm different ways why them folks had to go back, and all he did was fight every step of the way lol.

I'm just in there like
nigga-kevin-hart.gif

Anyways it was cool seeing Tobey back in the costume(never watched the Garfield ones). Also I gotta watch the previous ones again, but was Uncle Ben ever mentioned in this series? I lowkey expected some dude to come up and be like " Yea me and May was married back in the day, but I had to leave her to do something. I let her keep the name though." AT THE END

If he listened to Strange then you don’t have a movie. Imagine superhero movies were everybody makes the absolute correct decision and all danger is averted before it happens.

what’s even the point?
2DD73EB2-8EFD-435C-B0DB-F8645ACFCAC1.png

If he listened to Strange then you don’t have a movie. Imagine superhero movies were everybody makes the absolute correct decision and all danger is averted before it happens.

what’s even the point?
View attachment 735153
You can literally do "what if's" for anything...there's even a whole series about it. I even said that I get it because that was the theme of the movie. I wish you a good day brother B.

how many times does that plot point need to be rehashed tho?

we all know the story. Every other version of Spiderman deals with it. I’m glad they hand waved and yaddayaddayadda-ed it.

Thank you my nigga!!!!!

That MF uncle Ben was in all of 5mins in any iteration of SM, besides Holland.

And these MF act like he was fighting with SM in some of his biggest battles.

That shit worse than Rolla. At least he was in a significant amount of Power.

:smh:

Thank you my nigga!!!!!

That MF uncle Ben was in all of 5mins in any iteration of SM, besides Holland.

And these MF act like he was fighting with SM in some of his biggest battles.

That shit worse than Rolla. At least he was in a significant amount of Power.

:smh:
Because it's important to his story. Can Superman just bypass Jonathan Kent. With great power comes great responsibility is essential to what made Peter into the man he became and it shouldn't come from no one else but Uncle Ben

I'm just in there like
nigga-kevin-hart.gif

nah homes. he agreed with strange at first and was going along with it at first but aunt may changed his mind.

cool but dont rush to venom yet . let it build give him a solo movie of just black suit spiderman taking on an enemy that hasn't been used yet like scorpion or have bokeem woodbine come back as shocker and have him working as a mercenary for some mobster etc. introduce the eddie brock of this earth. keep tom hardy but have him be an asshole variant and peters rival. then have him become venom in the movie after this one. oh yeah spidey also has to go through his evil asshole emo phase before he rejects the suit. maybe we'll get a spider-strut 2.0 lol

Back