Welcome To aBlackWeb

I love how silver has found a way to blend being an actual person behind a keyboard and a troll who doesn't realize they're trolling

Tried that, didn't care for it. When sitting inside it gets foggy which fucks up the the viewing and it's going to be too cold to be outside to watch.
I got heat and defrost,plus it ain't that cold in ATL right now.

I love the drive in

I can eat what I want,smoke,drink,and watch more than 1 movie if I want to while avoiding the rona

Didn't know folks still worried about going to the theater. Been like 6 times in the past 2 months but maybe the vaccination got me less worried.

Only thing about having a new born this year ia not being able to attend these first night events like i usually always have. Got to pass him to grandma and catch a afternoon show on a weekend.

Yea fuck watching this movie with others. I went to the first viewing of infinity war. It was cool at first but motherufkcers applauding n shit gets old quick. They laugh at the first joke and you miss the second

Yea fuck watching this movie with others. I went to the first viewing of infinity war. It was cool at first but motherufkcers applauding n shit gets old quick. They laugh at the first joke and you miss the second

Shit thats what I’ve missed these last couple years. My theatre went crazy when captain america picked up thor’s hammer.

Plus a lot of times if a movie has a “wow” moment or something they expect to be funny they’ll give it a second to let it breathe because they know it’s gonna be an audience reaction

nah I don't have that issue with these movies. I think the only time I have that issue is if it's a shit comedy that you don't find funny but everyone else does. Can't remember the last time I've been in a theater like that.

Back