Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wish I was nitpicking.

it’s so many scenes that are poorly acted and performed by Tobey…and motherfuckin James Franco.

those movies are fuckin trash
not pick
I'm up battling I insomnia . the rain I films were intentionally campy. Now if you want to talk bad spider man movies then see the amazing Spider-Man movies because some if y'all think this shit is dooe theyre not only bad but they are stupid . this guy outlines perfectly why they'd are trash.

Last edited:
not pick
I'm up battling I insomnia . the rain I films were intentionally campy. Now if you want to talk bad spider man movies then see the amazing Spider-Man movies because some if y'all think this shit is dooe theyre not only bad but they are stupid . this guy outlines perfectly why they'd are trash.

that dude enjoys watching Spider-Man 3.

I don’t wanna hear anything else from duke

that dude enjoys watching Spider-Man 3.

I don’t wanna hear anything else from duke
He watches for a laugh because it's so bad its funny. . take venom out of it a d its warchable but whatever. Hes right about the amazing Spider-Man movies but that's not saying much. Oh trilogy was campy and not in a bad way amazing spiderman was bad and doesn't get spidermandsrman or Peter Parker st all.

You gotta be specific about what you want me to be paying attention to or I'ma interpret it the best way I can run the information that's been presented to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

nigga, we literally talked about it yesterday, you @ed me about the shit. But you now you wanna turn on sassy mode.

AP in the Spider-Man thread, you see how you and Eye got y’all shit off for 3-4 pages about disliking the first SM franchise. No wacks. Just a formal debate from the opposition.

If me or CTB or Du or anybody else show our same displeasure with a MCU franchise, niggas form Voltron and just hit reactions.
mind you, I used to LOVE these movies. Especially the first 2. But after time has passed, all I’ve realized is that they were just the best examples of comic book movies that we had AT THE TIME. And there was a bunch of shitty superhero movies that came out after it that made Spider-Man 1 & 2 shine even more.

I also re-watched the blade trilogy recently . Outside of the first Blade…those movies are fuckin trash.

The bar was so low for super hero movies when this was made. I too was geeked about all of them initially but I can't tell you the last time I've watched any of them since.

Those movies are butt

lol, again nigga what? I’m a fan of Marvel, I’ve been fan of these characters before the MCU even existed. So Ima always watch. Infinity War, Winter Soldier and Civil War is the trifecta. Fuck just being great comic book movies, they’re great fuckin movies, period. And if you take a honest individual look at the other mcu movies and strip away the sfx and bullshit, most are bland and repetitive. “Drake-ing niggas”. I give them props for connecting everything, marvelous feat.

I think an episodic approach wouldve better for most of these characters and movies. You can tell better stories and flesh out the characters more. With the 2 hour format you get the same shit with character swaps, that’s mid.

Let’s hear your choice of AAA characters.

those motherfuckers already have 3+ movies dedicated to them. It’s time to move on

Niggas say move on from X-Men/F4 when I say leave Shang Chi and Eternals to D+. But cheering for another Spider-Man trilogy after 9 films in 20 years.

Niggas doing their Best JBP impressions around here.

Back