Spiderman losing his webbing and having to take the elevator, not being recognized and then complaining about his suit is peak "down on his luck" Parker. It's right out of a comic.
Dude is nitpicking. This aint ad bad as 65% of dumb jokes in mcu movies interrupt dramatic or heartfelt moments for no good reason.

Cant just post a 5 second clip divorced of all tone and context. The movie is camp by a director who makes camp movies. Either you like it or you dont.

ok bet.

here’s a whole fuckin scene of horrible acting. Enjoy the next 3 minutes of dumb shit

start at the 2 min mark if you don’t wanna sit thru bonus trash material.

those movies fuckin suck.

🤷🏾‍♂️ different strokes

mind you, I used to LOVE these movies. Especially the first 2. But after time has passed, all I’ve realized is that they were just the best examples of comic book movies that we had AT THE TIME. And there was a bunch of shitty superhero movies that came out after it that made Spider-Man 1 & 2 shine even more.

I also re-watched the blade trilogy recently . Outside of the first Blade…those movies are fuckin trash.

ok bet.

here’s a whole fuckin scene of horrible acting. Enjoy the next 3 minutes of dumb shit

start at the 2 min mark if you don’t wanna sit thru bonus trash material.

those movies fuckin suck.

God he loved her, he just couldn't be there for her the way he wanted, the way she deserved.

😭

mind you, I used to LOVE these movies. Especially the first 2. But after time has passed, all I’ve realized is that they were just the best examples of comic book movies that we had AT THE TIME. And there was a bunch of shitty superhero movies that came out after it that made Spider-Man 1 & 2 shine even more.

I also re-watched the blade trilogy recently . Outside of the first Blade…those movies are fuckin trash.

1FA00DC5-0DFD-4B98-9ADD-11FCA041C16B.gif

See @AP2.0

Every time I think of Blade Trinity, I can't help but think of this scene.

Wesley and the director were beefing towards the end of the film and for this scene he refused to cooperate and open his eyes. So eventually the director said "fuck it" and had them use CGI instead, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood