Welcome To aBlackWeb

this if the only reason to "like" the first films
I stated more than It being the first as a reason although it really wasnt the first when there was already blade and x-men. Blade 2 was in the theatres that same year. Imo its the first marvel superhero movie to capture the look and feel of the comics. X-men was just a bunch of people running around in motorcycle suits pretending to be x-men.

Last edited:
So you gonna act like Tony Stark dying isn't having a bigger affect on this wack MCU Peter Parker than Uncle Ben's death. Where is the with great power comes great responsibility.

the great power shit got explained in homecoming and is why dude decided to be Spider-Man in the first place.

So niggas just gonna act like Spider-Man didn’t cry over IM the ENTIRE second movie? Was looking for his approval the ENTIRE first movie?

Niggas gonna act like Tom Holland didn’t get outshined every time Vulture or Mysterio was on the screen with him?

These MCU Spider-Man films have been collaborations not solo films.

Andrew was miles ahead of Tobey. Not perfect but he def stepped it up in a better way as far as the way Spiderman is presented and tbh his Peter Parker reminded me more of the animated series even tho he still was too young.

Yeah Garfield had that sense of cockiness that Peter in the cartoon developed from being Spiderman for a while. How he revealed his identity to Gwen in the 1st movie is still one of favorite moments in any of the Spiderman films in general because it was smooth as hell

Yes it was campy af and yeah I agree the dark tone of tasm was aiight but it still wasn’t a fun movie at all. Shit was boring to me but hey if you guys liked it, cool.
That first amazing spiderman was spider man meets Twilight. The second amazing spiderman was ass. I have nothing against andrew Garfield and unlike McGuire and Holland he really is a fan but I think he tried to hard and his performance as spiderman was hammy at times especially in the first movie when he confronted the car theif.

So niggas just gonna act like Spider-Man didn’t cry over IM the ENTIRE second movie? Was looking for his approval the ENTIRE first movie?

Niggas gonna act like Tom Holland didn’t get outshined every time Vulture or Mysterio was on the screen with him?

These MCU Spider-Man films have been collaborations not solo films.

nobody is acting that way. Dunno why you even bringing that point up.

I stated more than It being the first as a reason although it really wasnt the first when there was already blade and x-men. Blade 2 was in the theatres that same year. Imo its the first marvel superhero movie to capture the look and feel of the comics. X-men was just a bunch of people running around in motorcycle suits pretending to be x-men.

I was agreeing with you.

Calling them "good" movies for any other reason to me isn't a good one.

niggas is tripping about bringing back X-Men and F4 movies. This is the 9th SM in the 20 years using the same recycled teenage Peter Parker. And it might continue with a Miles reboot, smh. Can we get a 30 year old Spider-Man movie or can we just chill on this character for a while.

niggas is tripping about bringing back X-Men and F4 movies. This is the 9th SM in the 20 years using the same recycled teenage Peter Parker. And it might continue with a Miles reboot, smh. Can we get a 30 year old Spider-Man movie or can we just chill on this character for a while.
Or we can nust let mcu spiderman grow i to adult spiderman .
Peter will be in his senior year in no way home so in future movies he'll be 19 and so on.

Back