Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pldo11j2GR1tctq75o10_540.gif

tumblr_pldo11j2GR1tctq75o3_540.gif

tumblr_pldo11j2GR1tctq75o6_540.gif

tumblr_pldo11j2GR1tctq75o8_540.gif

i wonder if Marvel made a movie about a superhero that lives underwater, how would the CGI look

I mean... the alternative is that we're all grown ass men who already know about this movies production so who gives a fuck about a trailer.

The poison is yours to choose.

Bruh I get that but look at how chipery niggas are in the beginning of this trailer. Like the snap never happen. Everyone knew niggas was coming back. But you would think the events of IW/EG would have a affect on the first movie in the timeline after it, maybe it does and trailer is not showing it. But it doesn't come off like that, shit seems like it's happening post summer break of Homecoming.

Bruh I get that but look at how chipery niggas are in the beginning of this trailer. Like the snap never happen. Everyone knew niggas was coming back. But you would think the events of IW/EG would have a affect on the first movie in the timeline after it, maybe it does and trailer is not showing it. But it doesn't come off like that, shit seems like it's happening post summer break of Homecoming.
i kinda see your point now

How we know this movie doesn’t take place right after homecoming and before the events of infinity war? That could very well be the case. Like when they were on the bus at the beginning of infinity war could be them coming home from the trip? Unless it’s been stated that it takes after idk

How we know this movie doesn’t take place right after homecoming and before the events of infinity war? That could very well be the case. Like when they were on the bus at the beginning of infinity war could be them coming home from the trip? Unless it’s been stated that it takes after idk

i was with you until the bus part

Peter told Stark they were on a field trip. And why would they be riding the cheese if they are coming back from the airport?

i was with you until the bus part

Peter told Stark they were on a field trip. And why would they be riding the cheese if they are coming back from the airport?
Why wouldn’t they. They could be riding it from the airport back to the school to be picked up by their parents. I’m just speculating. I know Kevin Feige said it takes place after Endgame but this hasn’t been the first time they’ve swerved us

i kinda see your point now

That hoe ass nigga ain't got a point.

1st its they showing the trailer too early. Shut his dumb ass down on that.

Then it's "why they showing folks that got dusted". Even tho it's been long known some people was coming back Spidey & BP being the main ones.

Finally it's why they being shown smiling and not devastated at what happened after Endgame.

Fuck that whiny ass bitch.

Why wouldn’t they. They could be riding it from the airport back to the school to be picked up by their parents. I’m just speculating. I know Kevin Feige said it takes place after Endgame but this hasn’t been the first time they’ve swerved us
lol

b/c in IW, Peter told Stark they were on a field trip and not on their way from one

put it like this, the ONLY blip, after 10+ years of film is how they put a date in Homecoming, which was inconsistent with the actual timeline. They said they meant to remove it, but i think they just got caught slipping

with that said, im pretty sure had they wanted them to be coming from a trip, the dialog would've reflected that

lol

b/c in IW, Peter told Stark they were on a field trip and not on their way from one

put it like this, the ONLY blip, after 10+ years of film is how they put a date in Homecoming, which was inconsistent with the actual timeline. They said they meant to remove it, but i think they just got caught slipping

with that said, im pretty sure had they wanted them to be coming from a trip, the dialog would've reflected that

And the Fury/Thor/Cap Marvel.

Tho I'm willing to give em that they didn't have every little detail THAT far planned out.

And the Fury/Thor/Cap Marvel.

Tho I'm willing to give em that they didn't have every little detail THAT far planned out.
you mean him not knowing about Thor?

my theory on that was he didnt know that Greek Gods actually existed

Thor not like the other avengers

Back