Welcome To aBlackWeb

No shit, it's been known. My argument is fucking showing it. Damn nigga, get Kevin Feige nuts out ya mouth.

tenor.gif

415.gif

Damn this shits looking way better than the first one so far.

Is Mysterio and anti hero in the comics?? Or always a villain? Interesting making him team up with spiderman. I wonder who the main villain will be that had those elementals popping up.

Hyped for film tho.

Damn this shits looking way better than the first one so far.

Is Mysterio and anti hero in the comics?? Or always a villain? Interesting making him team up with spiderman. I wonder who the main villain will be that had those elementals popping up.

Hyped for film tho.
He wants to be the hero but ends up being the villian due to being an special effects attention whore who wants people to respect him and worship his craft.

Dude is basically doctor strange and can basically do anything with his special effects.

So is running to the principal for help.

AP can't save you, Imma keep my foot on your neck pussy.

We're on the internet dog. Calm ya tits. You're just not getting it. You're trolling and idky. I'm not shitting on the movie, my argument it was shown too early. I repeat, why show a movie with events after Endgame before Endgame is out. Any little nigga who don't follow movie release schedules. And actually thought Spiderman is dead is at the lunch table like wtf right now. You dick blower.

We're on the internet dog. Calm ya tits. You're just not getting it. You're trolling and idky. I'm not shitting on the movie, my argument it was shown too early. I repeat, why show a movie with events after Endgame before Endgame is out. Any little nigga who don't follow movie release schedules. And actually thought Spiderman is dead is at the lunch table like wtf right now. You dick blower.
but everybody knew he was coming back tho lol

What we didn't see in this trailer, after initial viewing, is anyone that we KNOW for certain survived the snap. This could be a whole ass alternate reality within the stones for all we know.

So if you want to be mad about what the trailers show before actually knowing what the hell it is that they're actually showing than that's your bad.

What we didn't see in this trailer, after initial viewing, is anyone that we KNOW for certain survived the snap. This could be a whole ass alternate reality within the stones for all we know.

So if you want to be mad about what the trailers show before actually knowing what the hell it is that they're actually showing than that's your bad.

Nigga just no. Stop it.

foh (2).gif

Oh my bad I didn't realize you was just looking out for all the lil niggas at lunch today. My bad slim.

FOH

tenor.gif

Back