Welcome To aBlackWeb

you mean him not knowing about Thor?

my theory on that was he didnt know that Greek Gods actually existed

Thor not like the other avengers

Nah, Fury/Shield using the tesseract to build weapons bcuz of Thor and what happened in Thor 1 but as we have seen he knows about CM. So he knows about other life forms outside of earth.

I'll admit.. Mysterio was never one of my favorite Spiderman villains but this shit looks interesting.

At first I thought one of the villains was gonna be Sandman again... and what looks like HydroMan.. but the Elementals makes sense.. maybe they'll rework shit to fit those two in

I'll admit.. Mysterio was never one of my favorite Spiderman villains but this shit looks interesting.

At first I thought one of the villains was gonna be Sandman again... and what looks like HydroMan.. but the Elementals makes sense.. maybe they'll rework shit to fit those two in

On Wikipedia it said the villain is Elementals and Mysterio and Spidey team up to stop him

Don't know how much that's worth tho.

tumblr_pldqkmQ9sv1uijsn1o3_540.gif

tumblr_pldqkmQ9sv1uijsn1o2_540.gif

tumblr_pldqkmQ9sv1uijsn1o5_540.gif

1536447625839.gif

z7zul.gif

Btw great trailer

I don't know how that's a "teaser" though

Also I hope mysterio actually does have bad intentions in this not just helping fight the elementals for the greater good the entire time

I bet with w/e happens in End Game there's definitely going to be more than a few heroes departing for good and it's going to create a vaccuum in the savior of the world department.

It's my guess that Mysterio is going to use some alien tech and some illusion to create the appearance of danger to place himself upon that pedestal.

Yeah I'm sure it's all a ruse. He's probably fighting them, maybe even has a hand in releasing them, to look good in the public eye but it doesn't go in his favor and boom villain.

Hope it's not that predictable but I can see that happening.

Back