Welcome To aBlackWeb

I get what homie saying though.

The impact of the infinity war snap was already lessened when the sequels were announced, and this trailer just makes it look even less significant.

Especially with everyone thinking that the only way to see what happened was to check in on Captain marvel.

This takes away from even that.

I ain't gonna be overly critical on it, cuz we all knew that everybody was coming back. But they've done nothing marketing wise to even attempt to selln that possibility....

I'm about to see if I can find an article that explains why they chose to do things this way

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 6.59.04 PM.png

They intentionally hid the passport issue and expiration years in the trailer. To me this is subtle proof that we have absolutely no idea when this movie takes place and our assumptions are worth jack shit. Despite everything previously said.

It's also wild foolish to talk about people acting as if nothing happened in Infinity War without knowing if part of the snap's undoing is that no one remembers it ever happened.

And that would be fucking wack.

Lol this is about to be Hulk busting out of the Hulkbuster in Infinity War all over again for these know it all niggas.

Well that settles it... I'm bout to post Charlie video. Maybe he can shed some light.

I mean ultimately you can only be but so mad. They gotta stick to a schedule and it's just too many movies to have a clean sequel.

Its not like with the matrix where only your movie is effected. There's like 4-5 franchisees that were effected. So I mean the end to IW is still good for the moment it happened..... But it was only a matter of time before the illusion was eventually shattered to pieces.

Yeah, after watching that I'm 100% sure those elementals are effects created by mysterio

tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo5_400.gif
tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo8_400.gif
tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo7_400.gif
tumblr_ple1y8Avjm1xpdwtoo6_r1_400.gif

"Marvel was reportedly reluctant to debut the trailer this early. According to Vanity Fair, it was only Sony forcing Marvel's hand that led to the Far From Home trailer hitting now."

Smh. Told niggas.

Lmfao is that the point niggas was disagreeing with you on?

Don't bother with that claff. He's finally found a way to get attention online and he'll do anything to maintain even if it means running through marvel and DC threads like he's remedial.

Don’t listen to this nigga. This the same muthafucka who said the fugees the score album was better than 36 chambers. His opinion is null and void

Back