Welcome To aBlackWeb

00fa3d8603dac0693bcff99c0ff13c062592d170.gifv

37753ca255e854e875c299cd2e23220270a0e10f.gifv

The goat Spider-Man

Dude that actually had a queens accent but got screwed over by the writers strike or the Disney buyout or whatever it was was the right one. This kid and his cracky wacky voice and fake American accent is unacceptable to me.

Also the magical Tony Starks costumes are corny as fuck to a real Spiderman fan. Spidey doesn't need all those gimmicks.

Dude that actually had a queens accent but got screwed over by the writers strike or the Disney buyout or whatever it was was the right one
Who dat and how u know he was the right one if u never actually saw a movie with homie?

and fake American accent is unacceptable to me
Lol I woulda never known this kid was british if i didn't hear him speak outside his role

Also the magical Tony Starks costumes are corny as fuck to a real Spiderman fan. Spidey doesn't need all those gimmicks.
I feel u but most of those costumes are canon.
U sound mad haterish lol

Who dat and how u know he was the right one if u never actually saw a movie with homie?

Lol I woulda never known this kid was british if i didn't hear him speak outside his role

I feel u but most of those costumes are canon.
U sound mad haterish lol

First of all I'm mad haterish when it comes to comics. It's just how I'm wired which is why I usually avoid these threads and the comic movies.

But i was talking about the amazing spider-man and the amazing spider-man 2. Those two both got released and everything was gravy but then they decided to do yet another reboot/origin story and that was taking the spider man origin story shit way too far. like we get it... he got bit by a radioactive spider and his uncle died and he loves mary jane. the shit was way beyond played. I don't even think tyler perry sold people the same story that many times.

All I know is this with however many movies that's gonna come out after this, the training wheels need to come off. No more being in Tony's shadow.
Open that shit up. He's got the experience now to really dig into whatever villains they include.

i think i just don't like the idea of spiderman being iron man's little homie. in the comics spiderman beats iron man every time without a doubt. iron man was always just some rich guy in a robot suit.

fuck iron man is what I'm trying to say. if i'm watching a spiderman move why does tony starks have to be in it at all let alone be the main protagonist?

First of all I'm mad haterish when it comes to comics. It's just how I'm wired which is why I usually avoid these threads and the comic movies.

But i was talking about the amazing spider-man and the amazing spider-man 2. Those two both got released and everything was gravy but then they decided to do yet another reboot/origin story and that was taking the spider man origin story shit way too far. like we get it... he got bit by a radioactive spider and his uncle died and he loves mary jane. the shit was way beyond played. I don't even think tyler perry sold people the same story that many times.
Amazing SPiderman 2 was not gravy. Electro was kinda wack.

Funny thing is he's British putting on a fake American accent too

Dude that actually had a queens accent but got screwed over by the writers strike or the Disney buyout or whatever it was was the right one. This kid and his cracky wacky voice and fake American accent is unacceptable to me.

What the hell is a Queens accent?

Andrew Garfield as Spidey is very underrated,I liked both of his films. The thing that he captured that Tom

Holland hasn't is the little smart ass comments he makes to his opponents,but Tom Holland is gonna be better by

default because he's in the MCU as opposed to just the Sonyverse.

:tuh:........shit was not gravy with 1 average at best and another trash ass movie.

Just gon ahead and........
CreamyScalyHound-small.gif

All I know is this with however many movies that's gonna come out after this, the training wheels need to come off. No more being in Tony's shadow.
Open that shit up. He's got the experience now to really dig into whatever villains they include.
i think i just don't like the idea of spiderman being iron man's little homie. in the comics spiderman beats iron man every time without a doubt. iron man was always just some rich guy in a robot suit.

fuck iron man is what I'm trying to say. if i'm watching a spiderman move why does tony starks have to be in it at all let alone be the main protagonist?
Y'all ain't got to worry about Tony anymore he's dead in the Marvel Universe plus Robert Downey jr. Literally Jr literally got paid paid a million dollars a minute to be in Spider-Man I doubt they will try to get him back in again. That was crazy.

Y'all ain't got to worry about Tony anymore he's dead in the Marvel Universe plus Robert Downey jr. Literally Jr literally got paid paid a million dollars a minute to be in Spider-Man I doubt they will try to get him back in again. That was crazy.
Let me clarify a lil further what I meant. Of course he was in the first one but the second one you can see he was trying to live up to what Tony expected of him.
3 specific things that Tony's presence throughout the second one: Happy, the glasses, him doing his suit using Stark's Tech towards the end.
When I say take the training wheels off, I mean let him figure out everything whether it be combat, suits, etc. Also, we don't need anymore villains with connections to Tony either.

Last edited:

thats definitely a valid criticism but in Homecoming he ended up doing exactly what you wanted..he beat the vulture on his own with no help from tony or his tech

But that’s exactly what asm and asm2 was was an origin story. There was none in the mcu Spider-Man. He already had his powers and uncle Ben has already died

The mcu version of spider man is inspired by the original 616 Marvel comics and the ultimate marvel universe which is a parallel world where spider man is a teenager is ,mentored by Nick fury and looks up to captain america anf iron man and hopes to be an avenger. The mcu did civil war and they were still in the middle of civil war when avengers infinity took place. In the civil war comic story peter Parker worked as an intern for Tony Starks and stark made the iron spiderman suit for him. So these movies are heavily inspired by the source material with some tweaks here and there.

I'm a big time spiderman fan and even I could see that amazing spider man 2 was tras and for So many reason that I pointed out back on the. I.C. when compared to the same rain trilogy and the mcu the amazing spider man movies feel so out of place. I could still watch amazi g spider man 1 but the cinematography was so dark. Andrew Garfield as spider man was on point but Peter Parker was portrayed so wrong in thize films. The amazing spider man movies feels like the equivalent of twilight and and the Nolan Batman movies had sex in front spider man in a sleazy hotel and then have birth to the amazing Spider-Man movies 9 months later.

Back