Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bought time it grossed $1billion. Should have been happened. The video game really helped push this movie with its success. I think Home Coming is a better movie but the on screen Soidey (when they finally did it) and special effects were the best in the series.

tumblr_py4yzhqtWJ1usy7pbo1_540.gif

tumblr_py4yzhqtWJ1usy7pbo2_540.gif

tumblr_py4yzhqtWJ1usy7pbo6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_py4yzhqtWJ1usy7pbo4_540.gif

tumblr_py4yzhqtWJ1usy7pbo5_540.gif

Didn't expect this to be such a great movie.I knew it would be good,but you notice so many things on the rewatch

Sam jack was acting kinda off the whole movie calling Spiderman bitch and all kinda other shit

And at one point I was looking and was like,"His eye scars look deeper than usual"

The whole movie is like a Mysterio illusion

Pertain me if I'm late or ppl already picked up on this ,but I just realized that the relationship conversation between Happy and Aunt May was a meta tongue and cheek nod to the relationship between Sony and the MCU.

Sony /May says "it's a summer fling and they're on and off and will always be friends" but Happy/Marvel says "it should evolve and they should share and they're all interconnected"

Pertain me if I'm late or ppl already picked up on this ,but I just realized that the relationship conversation between Happy and Aunt May was a meta tongue and cheek nod to the relationship between Sony and the MCU.

Sony /May says "it's a summer fling and they're on and off and will always be friends" but Happy/Marvel says "it should evolve and they should share and they're all interconnected"

giphy.gif

Do what?

THIW

Back