Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw it last night. Straight movie it had its moments.i think with such a great run of all the other movies and how everything tied in with end game,I come in looking to see how it's going to go this go round and this is one of the foundation's movie to post endgame. The illusions were nice though

So where does the skrulls "shape shifters" take place like how long ago did nick fury know about them? And how long he been working with them? Also is any of this in the comic world?

The Skrulls are in the comics. If you’re talking about the MCU, they’ve been around for 100’s of years but Nick Fury didn’t find out about them until 1995 during the events of Captain Marvel.
Ok. So fury put a lot of trust In them for em to be taking over but I guess Capt marvel smoothed that relationship over. So Capt marvel 2 next on the screens??

Saw it today.

Still not a fan of Aunt May knowing this dude's secret identity, and Mary Jane basically being Raven without the super powers, but not a bad film. Mysterio was pretty dope with the illusions, and he had Spidey look damn near insane.

Nice to see Spider-Man with abilities to upgrade his suit, but I was wondering why didn't he use that Nano suit to fight Mysterio?

7.5/10

He left the nano suit in the glowing box at the crib. It was literally shown in the first 5-10 minutes of the movie

So where does the skrulls "shape shifters" take place like how long ago did nick fury know about them? And how long he been working with them? Also is any of this in the comic world?

Fury first came in contact with them in 95 during the events of captain marvel. Not sure how much contact hes had with them let alone when the substitution took place.

In the comics, not many of the Skrulls are what we would call benevolent. They are mostly considered villains outside of a notable few.

Fury first came in contact with them in 95 during the events of captain marvel. Not sure how much contact hes had with them let alone when the substitution took place.

In the comics, not many of the Skrulls are what we would call benevolent. They are mostly considered villains outside of a notable few.
The skills fury are working with isn't the entire skull empire but they are peace loving refugees from the kree/ skull war. Skulls are generally evil. Well to be exact both kree and skulls are assholes

Marvel is doing just fine with these Spider-Man movies. For those that are criticizing that Peter hadn't matured since Homecoming he's a teen still trying to figure out his way through the world. What do you expect?

Tbh, I would like the next Spider-Man movie to be based on Sinister Six since Mysterio revealed Peter's identity and doctored footage making it seem like Peter killed him. The problem I have with a Sinister Six movie is that Sony is doing these spin-offs like Venom & Moribus and I wonder if they are going to allow Marvel to include them in the MCCU. If not, then those movies are pointless...

I can easily see the Sinister Six line up as:

Kraven The Hunter
Vulture (Is forced to join or his family will be killed)
Scorpion
Venom
Mysterio (can easily say he faked his death)
Doc Ock or Green Goblin.

The problem isn't about spider-man holding his own it is about his growrh. Its not spiderman fault though. Its just that the movie still has him in iron mans shadow when In the last movie at the end he turned down the nanite suit he turned tonys offer to join the avengers because he wanted to be on his own. That's how spiderman is in the comics. He works by himself mainly. He can team up and work with others when he wants to but he is mainly a lone wolf. Far from home did a 360 from the last movie. All peter wanted to do was go on vacation and take a break from being spider man then happy shows up and you know the rest. Mysterios beef in This movie is t even with spider man it's against tony and those glasses he gave peter was kind of a slap in the face Edith :Even In Death I'm The Hero.

Back