Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hope they subvert everyone's expectations and resolve that identity reveal shit in the first 10 minutes of the next movie. They cut to public reaction and everybody like GTFOH! That little nigga ain't no fucking Spiderman, lol. Then everybody go about their day.

Enjoyed it.

Liked the 1st end credit where Mysterio revealed who Peter Parker was. The city didn't always love Spiderman, so I'm glad they plan to go that route.

Hell...I remember in the comics he got blamed for not stopping the planes from crashing into both WTC on 9-11

Good as long as kraven has no connection to iron man im with it. I wish to see scorpian on the big screen. They could shoe him in as a minor villian that has nothing to do with kraven. Maybe a bank robbery scene and sliderman takes him down. It would be a fun scene.

Marvel is doing just fine with these Spider-Man movies. For those that are criticizing that Peter hadn't matured since Homecoming he's a teen still trying to figure out his way through the world. What do you expect?

Tbh, I would like the next Spider-Man movie to be based on Sinister Six since Mysterio revealed Peter's identity and doctored footage making it seem like Peter killed him. The problem I have with a Sinister Six movie is that Sony is doing these spin-offs like Venom & Moribus and I wonder if they are going to allow Marvel to include them in the MCCU. If not, then those movies are pointless...

I can easily see the Sinister Six line up as:

Kraven The Hunter
Vulture (Is forced to join or his family will be killed)
Scorpion
Venom
Mysterio (can easily say he faked his death)
Doc Ock or Green Goblin

I think going forward they will move away from the Stark connection and have him stand on his own two...

Like @Infamous114 pointed out both of his villains had ties to Stark.. I doubt they'll pull that shit again.. at least I hope they dont.

I am curious where the hell Harry and Norman are and when they will be introduced. I hope we get to see Kraven the Hunter as well

I think I read an article about Norman Osborn possibly being introduced to the MCCU in Captain Marvel 2 as a way of doing something different. Idk.

I know all that but at 35 I don't want to see a teenage Spider-Man. They should have jumped to age 19-20 at least like Spider-Man 2. I have an issue with their depiction of Spidey period as I said. They should have went with a veteran Spider-Man. Fat boy be getting on my nerves too lol. Where the fuck is Harry in these movies? That Flash is trash too. Lets be real. This growing pains shit is just not interesting. It just adds filler to the movies. Like someone else said, shit was boring til he finally got into action. The movie is flawed and yall acting like it isn't. As a big fan I want better.

Have you ever thought that these current crop of Spider-Man movies wasn't made in mind for you or me? I'm 37, and this character that has been around since the early 60's. Has it not occurred to you that some of those ideas you speak of are outdated? We already know Flash is the bully that Peter ends up beating his ass, we already know that Harry will be the second Green Goblin etc., so why keep tell the same stories from at least 3 decades of Spider-Man when they were already told in the last two SM franchise series?

Marvel is doing right with these Spider-Man films. Start him off as a teen w/powers and unsure of himself in this trilogy. Then if Marvel wants to do a second SM trilogy then continue it with Peter entering college and adding adult problems.

Saw it today.

Still not a fan of Aunt May knowing this dude's secret identity, and Mary Jane basically being Raven without the super powers, but not a bad film. Mysterio was pretty dope with the illusions, and he had Spidey look damn near insane.

Nice to see Spider-Man with abilities to upgrade his suit, but I was wondering why didn't he use that Nano suit to fight Mysterio?

7.5/10

Seen today too. Cool movie better than the first.. not cool with "aunt may" knowing his identity so quickly along with Mary Jane knowing just like that too..

Like the touch they add to "mysterio" still kind if wish his powers were his and not a collection from a team of people..

and I agree with some who are tired of the "teen" spiderman..and before some poster wants to start breaking down how these movies aren't just for the older crowd blah blah..

I get it..I fully understand the mythology of spiderman...

I'm just ready for the adult or older teen spiderman now...

overall I trust marvel in what they are doing..and I'm waiting it out. Good movie...

Back