Welcome To aBlackWeb

The only dumb shit that made zero sense what so ever was ol boy who was trying to get w/ MJ as well.

If homeboy didn't get dusted like his other classmates, WTF is he still in High School?

Did they all shut down in those 5 years?

Amazing Spider-Man 2 was terrible. Electrons reasoning for going bad was a dumb Plot device. After watching spiderman in the mcu I can't go back to it. At least they got spidemans personality and his quips right. It should've been just spiderman vs electro or spiderman vs rhino. Also we where talking about spider man running out of web fluid not spiderman webshooters getting busted and still having web fluid. Btw I don't ever recall playing a spiderman game where he runs out of web fluid or has to make web fluid or collect web cartridges. Does the os4 game have that?. It would make game play more challenging having to keep up with your web supply.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 was terrible. Electrons reasoning for going bad was a dumb Plot device. After watching spiderman in the mcu I can't go back to it. At least they got spidemans personality and his quips right. It should've been just spiderman vs electro or spiderman vs rhino. Also we where talking about spider man running out of web fluid not spiderman webshooters getting busted and still having web fluid. Btw I don't ever recall playing a spiderman game where he runs out of web fluid or has to make web fluid or collect web cartridges. Does the os4 game have that?. It would make game play more challenging having to keep up with your web supply.

In the Tobey McGuire Spidey game you had to collect refills for webbing.

You had to replenish special webbing types like web grenades, impact webs, taser webs and all that shit and all his gadgets. But the regular swing web was infinito

I just seen it. I thought it was solid, it was dope seeing J Jonah Jameson as well.

Sadly from the looks of it peter won't be working at the bugle because it's digital media and not a newspaper and they turned jjj into an Alex jones info wars type . They could flip that in a possible sequel and make jameson the villian and he hires alister smythe to build spider slayers to get rid of spider man it first he hires scorpion scorpion then he gets the spider slayers as a drastic measure when scorpion fails. Anyhow I'm pretty sure the next movie is going to be about spider-man clearing his name and his identity

Sadly from the looks of it peter won't be working at the bugle because it's digital media and not a newspaper and they turned jjj into an Alex jones info wars type . They could flip that in a possible sequel and make jameson the villian and he hires alister smythe to build spider slayers to get rid of spider man it first he hires scorpion scorpion then he gets the spider slayers as a drastic measure when scorpion fails. Anyhow I'm pretty sure the next movie is going to be about spider-man clearing his name and his identity
He’s gonna need a lawyer, I’m not holding my breath but this could be a way to introduce Daredevil.

Homie who played Msyterio could be the next Tony Stark without missing a beat imo.

I didn't really like how they made Mysterio a whole group instead of one guy. This nigga had a whole staff working with him.

They're making Skrulls good guys wack too

Amid reports of struggling box office sales, the Jon Watts-directed sequel has reportedly earned $185 million in North America since its Tuesday premiere. Deadline reports Far From Home has secured the biggest six-day Fourth of July debut of all time, and has set a new record for Sony's biggest six-day opening. Spider-Man 2 (2004) previously held those records, earning about $180 million within the six-day July 4 launch.

Loved this movie but hated that they revealed his identity. I think it is too soon but the next films with him in it will determine if the reveal was a smart thing to do at this time.

Y'all think Kraven will be in the next film? I imagine he'll go on the run or something and they'll need somebody to track him down.

Dmitri might be Chameleon but they didn't play up the part and could've been nothing more than an Easter egg but using him could be a way to introduce Kraven.

Back