Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think going forward they will move away from the Stark connection and have him stand on his own two...

Like @Infamous114 pointed out both of his villains had ties to Stark.. I doubt they'll pull that shit again.. at least I hope they dont.

I am curious where the hell Harry and Norman are and when they will be introduced. I hope we get to see Kraven the Hunter as well

Peter is dumb the fuck down drastically and y’all know it.

The MCU should be renamed to Ironman and the rest of Marvel.

Spider-Man is a top 5 favorite character of mine across all platforms so I feel like they kinda doing him a disservice.

I mean... They shoehorned a whole scene talking about quantum physics and multiverse shit where Beck had to tell him to not apologize for being the smartest one in the room. Then he figured out that suit making machine in about 5 minutes and made what was probably a multi-million dollar high tech suit.

In homecoming they made several comments about how he was the smartest and they thought they couldn’t win that academic team thing without him at first.

In civil war Tony was telling him how impressed he was by the webbing and asked him if he created it himself.

The groundwork been laid, but he hasn’t met Octavius or Osborne, yet. And Curt Conners was a college professor, and he ain’t there yet... what other kinda shit you looking for to let you know he a 16 year old genius child prodigy?

He created a brand new suit with new electric web shooters to create a chain reaction to take out drones. All during a plane ride from Prague to London.

Then he took a drone core and created a Thor like explosive hammer.

Then he used the shockwave weapon of a drone as a springboard to get to Mysterio.

Not to mention he geeked out about the multiverse theory.

How was he dumbed down again?

I did like how they showed him running out of webbing and how he had to improvise. I dont remember any of the movies really showing that side of spiderman but that shit used to happen in the comics all the time

It's funny how one person will trash a character or moment and another person will come and say they actually loved that part of the movie lol

He created a brand new suit with new electric web shooters to create a chain reaction to take out drones. All during a plane ride from Prague to London.

Then he took a drone core and created a Thor like explosive hammer.

Then he used the shockwave weapon of a drone as a springboard to get to Mysterio.

Not to mention he geeked out about the multiverse theory.

How was he dumbed down again?
I mean... They shoehorned a whole scene talking about quantum physics and multiverse shit where Beck had to tell him to not apologize for being the smartest one in the room. Then he figured out that suit making machine in about 5 minutes and made what was probably a multi-million dollar high tech suit.

In homecoming they made several comments about how he was the smartest and they thought they couldn’t win that academic team thing without him at first.

In civil war Tony was telling him how impressed he was by the webbing and asked him if he created it himself.

The groundwork been laid, but he hasn’t met Octavius or Osborne, yet. And Curt Conners was a college professor, and he ain’t there yet... what other kinda shit you looking for to let you know he a 16 year old genius child prodigy?

Yall right.

Its probably the Stark shit that had me feeling that way.

Spiderman the Gawd

Give this nigga a plaque

Got damn this was beautiful

tumblr_pth07x9Sry1tad247o1_400.gif
tumblr_pth07x9Sry1tad247o3_400.gif

tumblr_pth07x9Sry1tad247o2_400.gif
tumblr_pth07x9Sry1tad247o4_400.gif

this film gave me iron man 3 vibes
i hated iron man 3

i knew mysterio was full of shit but I wasn’t a fan of his reveal/motivation

i thought the skrull reveal was stupid too

the action scenes were cool though. ironman rising from the grave with half his helmet gone so we see his skull was ill af

overall the movie was just aight. i might have to watch it again

RIP to captain america. he only looked dead at the end of endgame but now we know he’s dead dead

Wait so Cap actually died between the events of Endgame and Far from home :(. I must have missed that part
People were led to believe he died. He was never seen again after End Game cause he went back and lived that other life.

Couldn't really just come out and say he traveled back in time to live another life. His old self is probably still alive, but the Cap they know is dead and old Cap they don't know exists.

Ok I came in this thread before seeing the movie because I had low expectations and the spoilers wouldn't bother me so much but after just now seeing it for real I I have to say this was much better than far from home. My only gripe is that the commercials and trailers misdirected the movie. Where was the "instant kill" mode scene where he was fighting mobsters and telling the cops that he was doing their job? I have mixed emotions on the after scene. I like that they are going the spider man public menace route but damn why did they give up his secret identity? The writers didn't have to do that. As for some complaints in this thread , it wasnt that nick fury and happy Hogan was holding spiderman hand because he didn't want anything to do with them in the first place. It was his vacation and crom the way he handled himself he doesn't need them or the stark technology. The spidey sense scene was dope . One last random thought. That zendaya chick looks weird and skinny but I wonder if she has that Sasha grey thing going on with her body. She's probably one of those tiny chicks with a nice bubble booty (sorry couldn't help myself)

Ok I came in this thread before seeing the movie because I had low expectations and the spoilers wouldn't bother me so much but after just now seeing it for real I I have to say this was much better than far from home. My only gripe is that the commercials and trailers misdirected the movie. Where was the "instant kill" mode scene where he was fighting mobsters and telling the cops that he was doing their job? I have mixed emotions on the after scene. I like that they are going the spider man public menace route but damn why did they give up his secret identity? The writers didn't have to do that. As for some complaints in this thread , it wasnt that nick fury and happy Hogan was holding spiderman hand because he didn't want anything to do with them in the first place. It was his vacation and crom the way he handled himself he doesn't need them or the stark technology. The spidey sense scene was dope . One last random thought. That zendaya chick looks weird and skinny but I wonder if she has that Sasha grey thing going on with her body. She's probably one of those tiny chicks with a nice bubble booty (sorry couldn't help myself)

tenor.gif

He fough in an avengers battle royal also. These niggas just making excuses and moving goal poazt. After infinity war and 2nd game and his 1st solo movie he shouldn't be so green. He was taking out mobsters and bank robbers on his own 6 months before he met sta4k. He has enough exoerience.

Goodfellas.gif

I did like how they showed him running out of webbing and how he had to improvise. I dont remember any of the movies really showing that side of spiderman but that shit used to happen in the comics all the time

Garfield's Spidey had his webshooter shattered vs Electro and he had to improvise saving those

civilians from getting electrocuted.

I didn't think I'd care that much for this but I really enjoyed it and it's leaps and bounds better than Homecoming.

The weak points were few and in between. How they translated Mysterio into a convincing threat was nothing short of brilliant.

The kid who was vying for MJ's attention was such a little bitch. The B story of Peter and his love interest was entertaining and didn't slow down the pace of the movie. And Zendaya is really showing her talent in making the character charismatic.

The humor was on point. Not a lot of quips but more so sitcom situational humor which fit perfectly.

Alot will be said about Spiderman's judgement but keeping in mind that though he's done alot next to the Avengers, he's still only 15 years old and though mature for his age, he is prone to be a bit gullible. The point is, once he grasps what's happening, he doesn't make the same mistake again. He's not a seasoned hero, he's growing into the hero we all know he will eventually be.

The post credits were very interesting. Nick Fury is clearly developing SWORD with the Skrulls. Now this might come back to haunt him by the third Captain Marvel movie with the Secret Invasion story and I'm buying into this next phase.

9/10 and I never thought I'd like a Spiderman movie this much.

Back