Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm just glad Iron Man is dead. Spider-Man is no little homie. And thank God for $5 Tuesday, this shit ain't worth $15. The Spider-Man/Mysterio illusion scenes was dope as fuck.

Maria Hill and Fury were Skrulls,this movie was boring to me though,you never felt Spiderman was in

any real danger,and these were his weakest villains on film to date,the fact that Molten Man and Hydro

Man were "illusions" was dumb. The special effects were cool but this was a really boring Spidey

movie to me.

Maria Hill and Fury were Skrulls,this movie was boring to me though,you never felt Spiderman was in

any real danger,and these were his weakest villains on film to date,the fact that Molten Man and Hydro

Man were "illusions" was dumb. The special effects were cool but this was a really boring Spidey

movie to me.
Felt like there should have been one more act with a better ending. I figured that was not hydro man and was an illusion from Mysterio. Mysterio was the best thing about the movie, but they could have went deeper with his character instead of trying to connect him to Stark.

How did he know who Peter was to make this plan of getting him to give him control of that Stark tech? The plot felt really forced and made no sense. All these people knowing his identity is stupid too. It takes away from the core concept of the character.

Balancing a life of a regular person and Spider-Man is a big part of the character. So MJ figured it out, but the rest of the class didn't? Shit felt more like an episode to a TV show just drawn out and ending on a cliffhanger. The beginning almost put me to sleep. Just played Spider-Man PS4 to use rhe new suit from Far From Home and I don't get why they can not deliver that "Spider-Man" in the movies.

Using Spider-Man as some Stark lacky that needs so much encouragement and guidence really limits the character and takes away from Spidey being one of the greatest herpes of all time. He never needed all this help, tech or mentorship.

That MJ chick is so cringe too. All of the humor is Transformers level of ackward and bad. Yup, special effects were dope and the illusion effects were really good. Anotherthing. WTF is Spidey less confident than he was in Home Coming after fighting against Avengers and Thanos?

Shit makes no sense. There was no growth of his character. He regressed. No wit, no arrogance and no maturity. This movie was inferior to Home Coming outside of effects.

That shit irritated me a lil bit.. like why even kill him? They coulda put his ass on the raft or somethin.

The one thing I slightly dislike about what the MCU is doing with spiderman is that they downplay his own genius. They show glimpses of it every now and again but overall he's been relying on Stark tech. I'm sure they're gonna let him grow into his own tho
Yup and its hurting the character. Playing Spider-Man PS4 is the best representation of the character outside of the comics since the 90s cartoon.

The voice actor is great and the wit and humor is perfect. His intelligence and charm is on full display. Which makes it a shame the movies fail to deliver on those aspects. Holland is more than capable but they are handicapping him.

They turned Spider-Man into a wimp instead of the over confident and cocky teen he became when he first got his powers. He just matured instead of losing his confidence, which there was no reason for in this movie.

They need to let Insomniac and the Marvel guys that helped with the game write the next movie.

Last edited:
i might be in the minority, but i think moving forward, they will address the things ya'll are talking about

kinda like how du is talking about how DC doesn't play up the detective skills of Batman

i might be in the minority, but i think moving forward, they will address the things ya'll are talking about

kinda like how du is talking about how DC doesn't play up the detective skills of Batman
Its too late bruh. Parker was already a genius before his powers. What would suddenly make him smarter? He is a science major for a reason and looked up to Doc Oc while studying his work. Pete is smarter than Stark because he understands genetics and tech. The guy analized his own cells to understand what happened to him after he got his abilities. This dim wit Spidey is a slap in the face to the legacy of Stan Lee. Someone said it before, Spider-Man 2 is the best on screen Spidey (despite the cheese) but Home Coming is a better movie. Far From Home had a chance to combine both smh.

They show glimpses of his intelligence tho..

I think in future movies it will come further to the front since the studio can only use Stark as a crutch for so long ...

Now that Tony.. who was spos to be the "smartest"... is gone.. I think they gon put more spotlight on Shuri, Parker and Banner

Until they introduce Reed Richards.. then he might take over as the brains of the MCU

They show glimpses of his intelligence tho..

I think in future movies it will come further to the front since the studio can only use Stark as a crutch for so long ...

Now that Tony.. who was spos to be the "smartest"... is gone.. I think they gon put more spotlight on Shuri, Parker and Banner

Until they introduce Reed Richards.. then he might take over as the brains of the MCU
Way too late for me. I just want Spider-Man 2 on PS5.

Felt like there should have been one more act with a better ending. I figured that was not hydro man and was an illusion from Mysterio. Mysterio was the best thing about the movie, but they could have went deeper with his character instead of trying to connect him to Stark.

How did he know who Peter was to make this plan of getting him to give him control of that Stark tech? The plot felt really forced and made no sense. All these people knowing his identity is stupid too. It takes away from the core concept of the character.

Balancing a life of a regular person and Spider-Man is a big part of the character. So MJ figured it out, but the rest of the class didn't? Shit felt more like an episode to a TV show just drawn out and ending on a cliffhanger. The beginning almost put me to sleep. Just played Spider-Man PS4 to use rhe new suit from Far From Home and I don't get why they can not deliver that "Spider-Man" in the movies.

Using Spider-Man as some Stark lacky that needs so much encouragement and guidence really limits the character and takes away from Spidey being one of the greatest herpes of all time. He never needed all this help, tech or mentorship.

That MJ chick is so cringe too. All of the humor is Transformers level of ackward and bad. Yup, special effects were dope and the illusion effects were really good. Anotherthing. WTF is Spidey less confident than he was in Home Coming after fighting against Avengers and Thanos?

Shit makes no sense. There was no growth of his character. He regressed. No wit, no arrogance and no maturity. This movie was inferior to Home Coming outside of effects.
What?

All this but your ass will be there for Spider-Man: Back to Queens.

They alluded to it in the beginning after the Spidey showcase with Aunt May. He's not yet ready to take on everything that the world is casting on him. He wasn't himself and in a lot of ways hence the title "Far From Home"

He's still just a 16yr old high schooler who just had his entire life changed and he's still trying to figure it out and process everything. Which means he's still a little naive, a little uncertain and we saw that all throughout the movie.

I did feel there wasn't enough Spiderman but when we finally got to it, it was probably the best representation of Spidey on film, the "Peter tingle" scene was dope af.

Mysterio was a cool villian didn't think they needed to kill him off. His initial motivation was dumb as hell. Felt really contrived.

They alluded to it in the beginning after the Spidey showcase with Aunt May. He's not yet ready to take on everything that the world is casting on him. He wasn't himself and in a lot of ways hence the title "Far From Home"

He's still just a 16yr old high schooler who just had his entire life changed and he's still trying to figure it out and process everything. Which means he's still a little naive, a little uncertain and we saw that all throughout the movie.

Exactly.

Niggas want this big growth from just his 2nd movie.

The Tony Stark that died in Endgame wasn't the same Tony from Ironman 2.

If Sony don't fuck things up, hopefully we'll how Pete/Spidey changed from Homecoming to Avengers 8.

Been out of town for like 3 weeks straight didnt even know this was in theaters already, thought it came out later. Gonna peep this weekend.

I did feel there wasn't enough Spiderman but when we finally got to it, it was probably the best representation of Spidey on film, the "Peter tingle" scene was dope af.

Mysterio was a cool villian didn't think they needed to kill him off. His initial motivation was dumb as hell. Felt really contrived.
He already been to space and another planet. He past ready.

Exactly.

Niggas want this big growth from just his 2nd movie.

The Tony Stark that died in Endgame wasn't the same Tony from Ironman 2.

If Sony don't fuck things up, hopefully we'll how Pete/Spidey changed from Homecoming to Avengers 8.
Fighting against Thanos should equal tons of growth. The guy had the power to kill half of life in the universe. This movie went backwards with the character. He already went through growing pains in Home Coming. Spider-Man 2 had him in college and a recognized hero.

Back