Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spidey was a moron, but I guess that trusting easily and shirking responsibility can be attributed to youthful exuberance.

And that whole almost killing flash shit was dumb af.

Fury seemed off the whole time no way he wouldve trusted beck so it makes sense it wasn't him.

Wonder wtf they were doing in space.

Wish they hadn't killed off Beck. Superhero movies in general do that too many times

That shit irritated me a lil bit.. like why even kill him? They coulda put his ass on the raft or somethin.

The one thing I slightly dislike about what the MCU is doing with spiderman is that they downplay his own genius. They show glimpses of it every now and again but overall he's been relying on Stark tech. I'm sure they're gonna let him grow into his own tho

These after credit scenes though. Had me thinking Fury was a Skrull the entire time lol. Glad they got the same actor to play Jonah Jameson

Why they give this lil cac, miles morales suit in the end tho smh foh.

Was nice seeing the scarlet spidey suit

Didn't realize this was out LMAO

I'm gonna buy a ticket for the 10:30 show tonight

Just came back from seeing this

I aint gonna front ya'll... I was nervous af. That first acct/beginning of 2nd act was starting to look like Marvel dropped the ball.

I like how you were always on edge, well, I'll speak for myself. I found myself wondering, what is about to happen. And when you know of Mysterio's character, you know SOMETHING gotta be up right? But they did a masterful job making you believe even if just for a sec, that he was a good guy

Not mad it wasnt the actual origin, but the way they did it was also dope af too.

I personally wasn't feeling most of the comic reliefs, but they weren't terrible.

I really wanna know what's next for MCU Spidey now that his identity is out

Surely there are some comics they can take source stuff from right?

I stayed for the Peter Parker is spider Man reveal credits

Was there anything else?

Back