Welcome To aBlackWeb

2000s AP would've agreed with you

present day AP wont for reasons i've stated in that thread

I missed the thread..but Sam remi's spiderman along w toby McGuire were great...its what started all this off (comicbook movies) in the first place..

Spiderman 3 was of course wack, but I put that on the writers strike than on remi.

bruh......i'm not playing dumb

i consider the dark knight trilogy DC movies even if thy not DCEU, so why would i not consider the spiderman trilogy Marvel movies just cuz they not MCU..

MCU is not the end all be all of marvel movies, they just the ones that are connected....

all marvel movies are still marvel movies,

just like all DC movies are still DC movies

there wouldn't even be a MCU if not for the early marvel success of spider-man, xmen, and blade....

you stop playing dumb

i feel like we're talking past each other right now, so i'll try this one more time

the previous films were NOT Marvel films. They were Sony films with licensing of Marvel characters

and NO, they shouldn't be considered MCU as they predate the MCU as we know of it today.

Nolan's Batman films, Tim Burton's films etc...should NOT be considered DCEU either

The biggest difference is those films all were produced, financed, etc, by WB who owns DC comics. Movies pre MCU were done by other studios that paid for licensing

But to your point, if Devil in a blue dress was wack as a movie, who gets the blame? The movie studio or Walter Mosley?

I missed the thread..but Sam remi's spiderman along w toby McGuire were great...its what started all this off (comicbook movies) in the first place..

Spiderman 3 was of course wack, but I put that on the writers strike than on remi.
ehh

i'll bump the thread

i feel like we're talking past each other right now, so i'll try this one more time

the previous films were NOT Marvel films. They were Sony films with licensing of Marvel characters

and NO, they shouldn't be considered MCU as they predate the MCU as we know of it today.

Nolan's Batman films, Tim Burton's films etc...should NOT be considered DCEU either

The biggest difference is those films all were produced, financed, etc, by WB who owns DC comics. Movies pre MCU were done by other studios that paid for licensing

But to your point, if Devil in a blue dress was wack as a movie, who gets the blame? The movie studio or Walter Mosley?
you said a whole lot...

the point i'm making is non-MCU movies that are using Marvel characters are still Marvel movies, they have marvel logo at the beginning with the little pages flipping, they have marvel movies in te end credits..

just because it's outside the MCU which is just a joint cinematic universe, does not mean it's not a marvel movie..

if it uses marvel characters...it's a marvel movie....point blank period..

dare devil, elektra, howard the frigging duck,, all marvel movies.....

spiderman 1-3 fantastic 4, venom, xmen, logan, all marvel movies....

they may not be MCU, but blade is still a marvel movie....

if it uses marvel characters and has a marvel logo, it's a marvel movie...

just because a particular director, or stuido, didn't make a great movie does make te shit cease to be marvel.... it's just not connected to the cinematic universe...

but at the end of the day, it' still all marvel

I dont care enough about these lil semantics y'all talking bout right now.

Disney/MCU movies are vastly better than the other Marvel movies from other studios.. That's just a fact... cuz they actually seem to give a fuck about the characters and telling a good story rather than pumping out bullshit in an attempt at a cash grab

OMG NIGGA!!!

THEY HAVE THE MARVEL LOGO B/C THEY ARE USING PROPERTIES CREATED AND OWNED BY MARVEL!!!!!

What happens when niggas sample music and dont give proper credit? they get sued.

Spiderman 3 was made and released long before that writers strike.

Them movies just continued there downward trajectory from decent to bad to absolute shit.

OMG NIGGA!!!

THEY HAVE THE MARVEL LOGO B/C THEY ARE USING PROPERTIES CREATED AND OWNED BY MARVEL!!!!!

What happens when niggas sample music and dont give proper credit? they get sued.
stan lee in the shit....check
marvel pages flipping in the beginning?...check
marvel characters doing hit from marvel fucking comic books....check

Marvel movie bruh....

I dont care enough about these lil semantics y'all talking bout right now.

Disney/MCU movies are vastly better than the other Marvel movies from other studios.. That's just a fact... cuz they actually seem to give a fuck about the characters and telling a good story rather than pumping out bullshit in an attempt at a cash grab
so blade, logan, venom, xmen 1 & 2 , spiderman 1 & 2

all cash grabs???

millions of fucking comic fans young and old wasn't anticipating the shits??

this almost as bad as niggaz acting like we never had a black movie before black panther....

yall damn sure was claiming blade as marvel back in those arguments

so blade, logan, venom, xmen 1 & 2 , spiderman 1 & 2

all cash grabs???

millions of fucking comic fans young and old wasn't anticipating the shits??

this almost as bad as niggaz acting like we never had a black movie before black panther....

yall damn sure was claiming blade as marvel back in those arguments

Nah man. Iono how everyone else feels about it but me?

All those movies have something in common... they started off great when the studio stood back and let the creatives do what they do.

Each and every one of those titles went to shit when the studio got involved and fucked up the creative process so they could make an attempt at a cash grab.

Xmen.. started off good.... went to shit
Spiderman.. started off good... went to shit.
Blade.. started off good... went to shit.

you know how dumb that shit sound

"Spiderman wasn't even a Marvel movie"

stan-lee-bio-4-gty-er-180402_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Stan Lee said:
Tobey was a great kid, damn shame he couldn't be in none of my movies

Nah man. Iono how everyone else feels about it but me?

All those movies have something in common... they started off great when the studio stood back and let the creatives do what they do.

Each and every one of those titles went to shit when the studio got involved and fucked up the creative process so they could make an attempt at a cash grab.

Xmen.. started off good.... went to shit
Spiderman.. started off good... went to shit.
Blade.. started off good... went to shit.
i can agree that they eventually went to shit, but the bad and the good movies are still considered Marvel movies....

my whole thing is you can't pick and choose what's a marvel movie based on what studio made it.. if it's a marvel character, then it's a fucking marvel movie...

i can agree that they eventually went to shit, but the bad and the good movies are still considered Marvel movies....

my whole thing is you can't pick and choose what's a marvel movie based on what studio made it.. if it's a marvel character, then it's a fucking marvel movie...

lol that's fair.

Niggas know to make the distinction between MCU movies and MARVEL movies tho.. *shrugs*

yall got it.

I just want good movies lol

Back