Welcome To aBlackWeb

D5NWUjCU8AElbO8.jpg

lol

they still own spider man, venom, etc...

they did a joint venture with Marvel for the Spiderman franchise that allowed him to appear in the MCU and which is why we are getting better spider man movies

No..I knew that. I was just saying, they do not have anything to do with this version, marvel's version of spiderman...like I dont think they are getting a cut from this.

Maybe they'll keep the characters they got back in separate universes and only incorporate them into regular MCU with an occasional crossover.

It doesn't really matter...like somebody already said, thanks to Thanos they can approach shit really however they want

Man marvel just gave away the whole movie again with they cocky asses...........

B

Be honest you knew I was gonna complain

th (15).jpeg

So we could be getting multiple Spider-Man’s in the future? Interesting.
Multiple spiderman? If that means spider-gwen and spider-ham then hell no.They could o it like the 90s spider man cartoon and have ben reily, six arm spidey the doppelganger etc along with miles morales. I think they are using this multiverse thing to bring the x men and the f f in. They migjt bring in a tony stark from that u iverse who onows l? Anything could happen.

Multiple spiderman? If that means spider-gwen and spider-ham then hell no.They could o it like the 90s spider man cartoon and have ben reily, six arm spidey the doppelganger etc along with miles morales. I think they are using this multiverse thing to bring the x men and the f f in. They migjt bring in a tony stark from that u iverse who onows l? Anything could happen.
He mentioned multiverse. Which could mean alternate universe Spider-Man. I don’t wanna see no Spider Ham, and I assume Miles Morales already exists in the MCU, considering that his uncle was in Homecoming. But we could get 2099, Ben Riley, Spider Gwen etc.

Back