Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm sure there's more to it but Fury doesn't seem the type to be fooled by someone yet that appears to be the case
ok so i guess im still lost

isnt Mysterio some former movie stunt man/special effects guy?

They never really fleshed him out on the Spidey Saturday morning cartoon which was basically my introduction to all these characters in his comic runs

also,

why couldnt sony just announce this shit like next month before it came out?? I mean, yeah we knew spidey was coming back in Endgame, but damn this shit is weird af telling people to not watch the trailer if they havent seen endgame yet. The movie what...two weeks old??

Because they prolly want more time to do the international marketing instead of cramming it in a month before. We don't know the scheduling of the actors or what movies they have going into production so that might also be the case.
man fuck the international marketing

wtf Jake Gyllenhal got to do?

He mentioned multiverse. Which could mean alternate universe Spider-Man. I don’t wanna see no Spider Ham, and I assume Miles Morales already exists in the MCU, considering that his uncle was in Homecoming. But we could get 2099, Ben Riley, Spider Gwen etc.

Definitely no spider-gwen either or gwen pool. She should Be stayed dead The mcu is lit now but the comics universe is wack. They did some things right like bringing back Tony Starks , Thor the ff and the original wolverineand putting all the new characters like me ms marvel l, iron heart and Amadeus chi hulk on a new champions team etc but it doing dumb shit like the gwen pool character I mentioned earlier and now Frank castle is a cosmic ghost rider. So there's two ghost riders now and one of them is in outer space. I think the writers o at marvel are on angel dust or they are doing 'shrooms.

No..I knew that. I was just saying, they do not have anything to do with this version, marvel's version of spiderman...like I dont think they are getting a cut from this.
they getting a cut fam lol

Not only are they getting a cut, Sony get's 100% of the box office.

Marvel just get the merchandising money.

Me & Lou had a lil back forth bout this a few months ago. I thought he was bugging bout Sony getting 100% of the box office, til I looked it up.

Not only are they getting a cut, Sony get's 100% of the box office.

Marvel just get the merchandising money.

Me & Lou had a lil back forth bout this a few months ago. I thought he was bugging bout Sony getting 100% of the box office, til I looked it up.

Yea thats good shit on Sony's part. They shouldn't feel the need to produce another one just eat off of Marvel's.

I wasn't going to watch the trailer but I'm weak. Lol.

I'm curious how they go about the Mysterio angle. Is he going to be a real deal good guy or switch it up to be causing all this craziness? He knows Peter is Spider-Man from the looks of things in this trailer! I liked that they didn't give too much away and acknowledged the Multiverse.

I really liked that they acknowledged all the stuff they tampered with caused the Multiverse!! I'm super excited for this movie and I think the end credits are gonna be very interesting

Marvel has perfected this cinematic universe shit. People were talking about how the early trailer for this movie lessened the significance of the snap. It actually didn't at all, and this movie basically deals with the fallout from the Infinity movies essentially making what happened in those movies even more significant going forward.

tumblr_pr3aqm002M1tovmb9o1_640.gif

tumblr_pr3aqm002M1tovmb9o3_r1_540.gif

I avoid all trailers... I already know what I’m watching and what I’m not... but from the comments, looks like we will be getting a spider verse w morbius? Leto might play that role.

Back