Welcome To aBlackWeb

just for the record i have nothing negative to say about this movie or spiderman in general.

Spiderman for decades has been the #1 superhero in the world.. and has gone through as many reboots as anyone..

i think they finally got him right for the big screen, and they brought him over to the mcu brilliantly....

spiderman hype is warranted, because spider man hype has always been consistent since tobey maguire

but i ain't given yall the benefit of the doubt if they decide to make a fucking jubilee movie next summer and yall act like this the shit yall been waiting for

just for the record i have nothing negative to say about this movie or spiderman in general.

Spiderman for decades has been the #1 superhero in the world.. and has gone through as many reboots as anyone..

i think they finally got him right for the big screen, and they brought him over to the mcu brilliantly....

spiderman hype is warranted, because spider man hype has always been consistent since tobey maguire

I'm sure Sony greatly appreciates your approval of the hype for Spider-Man.

I'm sure Sony greatly appreciates your approval of the hype for Spider-Man.
sony fucked up spiderman 3 after a masterful spiderman 2

i have no idea what the garfield shit was....

but things look to be a lot better now

the fact is marvels original trinity is Spider Hulk Wolverine

with iron man dead, and Cap a old man, thor is the only of the new trinity remaining in the mcu as it stands

Spiderman Naturally has to step up as the headpiece of the MCU...and he's off to a fine start..

they killed Hulk,...and who knows when they're bringing wolverine to the mcu.....so i'm good with it being all in on spiderman at this point

with iron man dead, and Cap a old man, thor is the only of the new trinity remaining in the mcu as it stands

Spiderman Naturally has to step up as the headpiece of the MCU...and he's off to a fine start..

they killed Hulk,...and who knows when they're bringing wolverine to the mcu.....so i'm good with it being all in on spiderman at this point

This is reportedly the last movie of the Sony/ Marvel deal. Until a new agreement is reached, we don't know what will happen with Spidey in the MCU going forward.

As big as a hit that Black Panther was they will be putting that character at the forefront for sure.

Plus now that Tony ain't hooking everyone up with upgrades it will be up to Shuri and Wakanda tech

This is reportedly the last movie of the Sony/ Marvel deal. Until a new agreement is reached, we don't know what will happen with Spidey in the MCU going forward.
Spiderman is too valuable

I wonder if and when Sony decides to act an ass and remove Spiderman from the MCU how much weight Tom Holland has as the actor to try to prevent that from happening

I wonder if and when Sony decides to act an ass and remove Spiderman from the MCU how much weight Tom Holland has as the actor to try to prevent that from happening
Or will he have the option to not star in the movie if it's not in cooperation with Marvel. That alone would probably keep them working with Marvel.

No one is trying to let him go....

It's constant back and forth

There's no back and forth about it. Sony owns the movie rights. If they decide to no longer deal with Marvel then that's what it is. Marvel has no leverage to go back and forth with them.

Lack of leverage doesn't mean they don't want to do future movies.

Sony doesn't wanna let go because of the money they can earn...

And Marvel doesn't wanna just let him go because they know how much they can do with the character...

I highly doubt Marvel just says fuck it..... They gonna wanna keep making movies with Holland

Back