Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pldm2xRlPA1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

I was going to watch it anyway but that trailer upped the anticipation.

Dope but wack at the same time. Why they unveiling this shit so early. Sony some assholes.

Lol, y'all niggas gay as hell man. Sony could've held off. It's still award season, Into the Spider Verse is up for an Oscar next month, why not ride that out. No need for a Far From Home trailer, right now. I bet if Marvel had say, it would not been released this early. Shit looks fuckin dope, but still.

Lol, y'all niggas gay as hell man. Sony could've held off. It's still award season, Into the Spider Verse is up for an Oscar next month, why not ride that out. No need for a Far From Home trailer, right now. I bet if Marvel had say, it would not been released this early. Shit looks fuckin dope, but still.
I understand your point...

Cap Marvel - 1st trailer Sep. 18'- release Mar. 19'
IW - 1st trailer Nov. 17' - release May 18' pushed up to Apr. 18
Antman 2 - 1st trailer Jan. 18' - release July 18'
Black Panther - 1st trailer Oct 17' - release Feb. 18'
Endgame - 1st trailer Dec. 18 - release May. 19'

Marvel been releasing trailers months out you fukn moron.

And it's like the two people who had the most memorable dying scenes after the "SNAP" are all in this fucking trailer. 3 months before Endgame comes out. It's like wtf. Why show anything that happens after Endgame before Endgame comes out.

And @Revolver Ocelot youre a dick blower, back off. You're not fuckin getting it.

And it's like the two people who had the most memorable dying scenes after the "SNAP" are all in this fucking trailer. 3 months before Endgame comes out. It's like wtf. Why show anything that happens after Endgame before Endgame comes out.

And @Revolver Ocelot youre a dick blower, back off. You're not fuckin getting it.

Getting what you stupid MF.

It's not been known Spidey 2 was after A4 and the events of the movie.

You just whiny like the hoe ass bitch you are for nothing.

No shit, it's been known. My argument is fucking showing it. Damn nigga, get Kevin Feige nuts out ya mouth.

Back