Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diamondback coming back and Bushmaster still out there. He could come back for his own motives. Tilda is pretty much Nighshade already and will be a threat herself. Misty already gave him the:uk:cross that line! DW already felt a way about him doing this shit you think the community will be cool with this? He got a lot of heat coming his way at some point.

Diamondback coming back and Bushmaster still out there. He could come back for his own motives. Tilda is pretty much Nighshade already and will be a threat herself. Misty already gave him the:uk:cross that line! DW already felt a way about him doing this shit you think the community will be cool with this? He got a lot of heat coming his way at some point.
When Luke took down the Biggie pic he was dead to me b...... word

Niggas ruthless about dissing Misty for having one arm

I'm calling BS on her beating up dudes with one arm.

That other black cop lady who played Faith fine too and can sing.

never go Eric Benet

Bushmaster fucked Luke ass up

his man is dumb for selling the dvds

Huh? Have you seem the entire season yet? Mariah basically said them two was gay
I've seen up to episode 8.

I've also seen Jessica Jones. If they wanted to make characters gay, they would have leaned into it. I know, the idea of a man having love for another man makes your gay alert go off, especially in the context of the whole Oz thing. But like I said, I doubt it.

I enjoyed the season. Bushmaster was a savage about his vengeance.

How did y'all watch the scene between Shades and Che and not pickup on the fact that they were prison lovers? Then Mariah hammers the point home later.

Them nigga's was gay b. Homie even said his feelings was real when he was dying. Lol what show y'all watch
I'm watching a show where the script is often overly dramatic the way certain characters are written.

Notice how Luke Cage and Shades talk versus how the pastor and Bushmaster talk versus how Misty and Moriah talk. It's like they're pulled from completely different shows.

You have to notice exposition when it's happens versus a character is shooting shit. They said ol boy was like a brother to Shades.

tumblr_pawbr62Z3Q1qgapqso2_540.gif

tumblr_pawbr62Z3Q1qgapqso1_540.gif

Back