Welcome To aBlackWeb

YOoooooooooo Mariah so gansta god damn

The twist was crazy

The character building that took place was great Bushmaster was beating Cages ass on some Eddie shit.. Shit he was damn near sympathetic towards the end.. He had a singular burning passion for revenge on the Stokes.. Great season i figured it would take about 5 episodes to get into the thick of it.

Misty and old girl fight was on some Diamond and Rhoni shit

Dw was a clown ass nigga for profiteering off of the shit.. that was his sole motivation he wasnt even like we doing this for this ideal this reason.He was just tryin to come up on luke.. then he tried to get high nd mighty.. which he had a point but he was a clown

Last edited:
some eater eggs and other things from the show. dw was also lukes side kick in the comics except he's white. in one episode luke says "wheres my money honey?" he said the same thing in the comics when doctor doom hired him and didn't pay him. he then knocked doom out in the next panel. cockroach uses that same six barrell shot gun in the comics that he shot luke in the chest with. I know theres more but this is all I can think of for now.

if they made a luke cage show in the 70's fred Williamson or Bernie casey would play him and he would were that fruity yellow disco suit with the tiara and bell bottoms. all of the fight scenes and stunts would be in slow motion. also I think they would've had a real big mama to play black Mariah like mable king or nell carter.

YOoooooooooo Mariah so gansta god damn

The twist was crazy

The character building that took place was great Bushmaster was beating Cages ass on some Eddie shit.. Shit he was damn near sympathetic towards the end.. He had a singular burning passion for revenge on the Stokes.. Great season i figured it would take about 5 episodes to get into the thick of it.

Misty and old girl fight was on some Diamond and Rhoni shit

Dw was a clown ass nigga for profiteering off of the shit.. that was his sole motivation he wasnt even like we doing this for this ideal this reason.He was just tryin to come up on luke.. then he tried to get high nd mighty.. which he had a point but he was a clown
Word, just in the beginning he was telling Luke to take some of the money he gets from when he shuts down the drug operations. It's like they forgot that scene happened.

some eater eggs and other things from the show. dw was also lukes side kick in the comics except he's white. in one episode luke says "wheres my money honey?" he said the same thing in the comics when doctor doom hired him and didn't pay him. he then knocked doom out in the next panel. cockroach uses that same six barrell shot gun in the comics that he shot luke in the chest with. I know theres more but this is all I can think of for now.

So a show based off comic books, actually used things from said comic books.

tenor.gif

Word, just in the beginning he was telling Luke to take some of the money he gets from when he shuts down the drug operations. It's like they forgot that scene happened.
Nigga was out there selling luke getting his ass kicked by Bushmaster DVDS when that shit was on the news.. shit was only 1080 lmao he aint have that 4k cam

Last edited:
if they made a luke cage show in the 70's fred Williamson or Bernie casey would play him and he would were that fruity yellow disco suit with the tiara and bell bottoms. all of the fight scenes and stunts would be in slow motion. also I think they would've had a real big mama to play black Mariah like mable king or nell carter.
They dressed Mama Mabel up to look like the original Black Mariah from the comics. The heroin craze was taken from the comics as well. Mariah was pumping drugs in the city that made people turn into zombies in the comics

Bombaclat! Mi si say dem ave a yardie villain!!

Rarted cup!

Just done ep 1 but I ain’t rushing...

who is DW unless it's a spoiler ?I'm not done.I'm on the ep where Mariah got Bushmasters relative in her office held hostage.

After she went all Nino brown with the hand cannon on Bushmasters ppl.

I'm at the part where Misty beat that light skinned cop chick who played Faith in BIG up,with her fine ass

Back