Welcome To aBlackWeb

who is DW unless it's a spoiler ?I'm not done.I'm on the ep where Mariah got Bushmasters relative in her office held hostage.

After she went all Nino brown with the hand cannon on Bushmasters ppl.

I'm at the part where Misty beat that light skinned cop chick who played Faith in BIG up,with her fine ass

How you that far along and not know who DW is?

He dude that was alway following Luke around videotaping him.

Exactly, there was no need to make them or imply that they were gay. Guess they had to appease the LGBT community smfh

Marvel been doing this a lot lately.

Soon as I was thinking, "aight cool, at least they left Luke Cages show out of it". Here comes gangstalicious.

I know y'all got issues with the accents, but this season is going to make alot of people have more respect for Jamaica. The poster of Marcus Garvey, the exposition of the slave rebellions and liberation is powerful stuff. More powerful than Black Panther in many ways.

Even Du can't be mad at it.
They reppes jamacia well, but I don't see jamacians wilding out like this the best show off all time because the jamacians are highlighted.....

tumblr_payqkng4xL1usws96o2_400.gif
tumblr_payqkng4xL1usws96o4_400.gif

tumblr_payqkng4xL1usws96o6_400.gif
tumblr_payqkng4xL1usws96o1_400.gif

Ep. 12:

Bushmaster - 3, Luke - 1.

Luke STAY getting his ass beat. Where’s Iron Fist?

Never mind: 3-2 after the fight in the bunker.

Luke still need to be quicker; that’s why Bush be trashing him so much. That Capoeira ain’t nothing to fuck with.

Ep. 13:

Mariah’s a DELTA?? LOL....

Luke out here fucking people up. Breaking fingers in words like he was beating muhfuckas with a belt.

Last edited:
Shit. Gilda hit that bitch with that Sand Snake kiss of death.

At least Luke got somewhere to sleep now. That broad Mariah playing one last mind game from the grave.

Maybe I would’ve put BIG next to Ali.

LOL @ Sugar being his #2, putting on his suit jackets and shit. Yeah. Luke a boss now.

Shout out to RAKIM ALLAH.

S3 goin be mostly Misty vs. Luke. I see this coming....

Last edited:
Back