Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alice Eve's character in season 2 of Iron Fist was they only saving grace for that season.

They wasted that great performance. She should've been a Punisher or Daredevil villain.

Niggas ain't spinning the block on this bullshit. I know Netflix and Disney+ don't got yall down bad like that.

None of it aged well.

Maybe I shoulda read this whole thread...

Watched S2 Episode 6 last night. The gay shit coming out between Shades and Comanche almost made me cut that shit off. Like really??? Niggas sittin off back to back with big boy guns waitin' for the opps, and this nigga wanna bring up how they was gay in prison and he still feelin' that way???

dafuq2.gif

Y'all muhfuckas knew I was watching this shit, I thought we was cool and shit, coulda gave a bruh a heads-up "ayo, its some awkward ass gay prison shit in there, just lettin you know".

Watched S2 Episode 6 last night. The gay shit coming out between Shades and Comanche almost made me cut that shit off. Like really??? Niggas sittin off back to back with big boy guns waitin' for the opps, and this nigga wanna bring up how they was gay in prison and he still feelin' that way???

View attachment 1218814

Y'all muhfuckas knew I was watching this shit, I thought we was cool and shit, coulda gave a bruh a heads-up "ayo, its some awkward ass gay prison shit in there, just lettin you know".
Welp if I ever did decide to push past those fake ass accents and watch season 2 anyway you sho changed my mind. Even though nobody gave you a warning I appreciate yours pimpin

View attachment 1218814

I legit forgot about that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welp if I ever did decide to push past those fake ass accents and watch season 2 anyway you sho changed my mind. Even though nobody gave you a warning I appreciate yours pimpin

It's crazy as shit 'cause it just comes right out the fuckin blue. Like you know Comanche is Shade's boy from the yard and now that he's out Shades put him on. But this shit comes way outta left field and at the most awkward time possible.

It's funny to me 'cause I don't necessarily think the accents are so bad. Waaaaaaaaaaaay better than a lot of portrayals of Jamaican patois in the past.

They definitely got the teeth sucking down pat tho. :lol10:

Back