Welcome To aBlackWeb

Need to bring this and Iron Fist back

I actually stopped watching Iron Fist.

Just saw the end of S1 of Luke Cage, now I understand why Claire was in Colleen's dojo.

Still haven't watched Daredevil, and I'm assuming the "really good lawyer" Claire kept referencing is Matt Murdock. And, since they referenced Kingpin and Frank Castle, that means I prolly need to watch both before going back to Iron Fist.

Had Luke cage fucking the shit out of the most pale white girl they could find.

Nah. They got us.
That was true to the comic book though. And to be fair, son could beat tank .50 cal rounds and throw dump trucks. He couldn't exactly pull a sister off 125th and bust down her walls without literally busting down her walls.

Sidebar: DAFAAAAAAAAAAWK @bringing back Iron Fist? That only got run because the main guy was gay and got his cheeks clapped for the role. Buddy was the worst actor in the whole Marvel TV line up. He had ZERO business in that role.

This shit was overrated. Basically 3 wasted performances by the villains. The whole Netflix marvel thing needs to go away. It was a dub. Let it go.

View attachment 1203558

Put a couple beats and some wack niggas on the screen in carthart n timbs and we went crazy boy. 😫🤦🏿

Shit. They got me too. 🤷🏿‍♂️

#Theyhateme
#stillwaitingtho
#imightgotmoresnoke
#theygotmetoo

Had Luke cage fucking the shit out of the most pale white girl they could find.

Nah. They got us.

waking-up-waking-up-happy (1).gif

aint nobody taking the bait to defend this shit bruh.. but if they drop another one most of us gon watch it.. YOU included
You think so lol but nah. I barely have energy for the big names much less the street level characters I've never given a fuck about.

How many times do you need to be pandered to? What's interesting about Luke cage besides him being black?

Lie to me.

You think so lol but nah. I barely have energy for the big names much less the street level characters I've never given a fuck about.

How many times do you need to be pandered to? What's interesting about Luke cage besides him being black?

Lie to me.

nothing to lie about over here and it wasnt about pandering to me.

I watched all them netflix joints without knowing anything or knowing very little about them characters. If it wasnt xmen or spiderman all that shit was mostly new to me.

now that im a lil more familiar with the character from the show if they bring it back i'll give it a chance. It aint about the pander for me tho. Not at all. Wack is wack.. and if its bad to me then they can keep that shit in the fuckin dumpster right next to iron fist

nothing to lie about over here and it wasnt about pandering to me.

I watched all them netflix joints without knowing anything or knowing very little about them characters. If it wasnt xmen or spiderman all that shit was mostly new to me.

now that im a lil more familiar with the character from the show if they bring it back i'll give it a chance. It aint about the pander for me tho. Not at all. Wack is wack.. and if its bad to me then they can keep that shit in the fuckin dumpster right next to iron fist
Back to my original point... Luke cage and the multi series Netflix project was a dub and yall need to let go of everything from that shit except maybe Murdoch cause he in the movies catching bricks and shit.

I thought for all the wacks someone would stand on it. But yall got packed easy.

Back to my original point... Luke cage and the multi series Netflix project was a dub and yall need to let go of everything from that shit except maybe Murdoch cause he in the movies catching bricks and shit.

I thought for all the wacks someone would stand on it. But yall got packed easy.

keep daredevil and punisher. i dont give enough of a fuck about the rest honestly

If they bring it back.. ill give it a shot. iron fist gotta start from scratch tho

Reactions: GNS
I liked Luke Cage. It wasn't on the level of Daredevil, Punisher, or the first season of Jessica Jones. It wasn't crap like season 2 of Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Defenders though

I liked season 1 more than season 2. Villain and story was better in the first season of Luke Cage

Back